What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

The Last Ship

The Flash

I see the The Dome season 2 premiered. Must get that up to speed again.

stockpiling 24 cos really, it must be watched machine gun style.

Must still watch The Left Overs. Title sounds dodge. like old meatloaf.

But the kingdaddy so far has been Continuum season 3. brilliant show. and no, dont watch game of scones.

Watch the leftovers and then tell me and Stretch what you think. Especially the choking scene, a WTF of note.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the leftovers and then tell me and Stretch what you think. Especially the choking scene, a WTF of note.

when I was a laaitjie our bottles didnt have all those options!

Apparently the next season is a different story with different characters/actors.

The new TV show trend it seems: American Horror Story, Fargo and True Detective have/are going the sane route. Although sometimes the same actors are used in different seasons.

ok...the dome.....not my quote but very apt......"the dome is like a bag of cheese curls...you know they bad...but you just cant stop"

that fall to unconsciosness by that bimbo sister was SOOO bad it was laughable

arcs all over the place. quite broken the picture is, like looking at bits of a puzzle, but all the bits are edge pieces. That said, strangely compelling viewing.

That spin the iBottle game is interesting...

funny of the day: ppl who chainsmoke to 'show their faith' telling other non-smokers they wasting their breath. Chuckleworthy.

arcs all over the place. quite broken the picture is, like looking at bits of a puzzle, but all the bits are edge pieces. That said, strangely compelling viewing.

That spin the iBottle game is interesting...

funny of the day: ppl who chainsmoke to 'show their faith' telling other non-smokers they wasting their breath. Chuckleworthy.

I thought it was going to be really good...but perhaps I was expecting too much

VIKINGS!

I'd sure like to "Blood Eagle" a couple of politicians...and see how they "not" scream...

Continuum has been a revelation. Season 3 finale was mindblowing

Also, Orphan Black is damn fine. One episode feels like 3. It's jam packed and excellent.

and for people who like reading their TV shows, Spiral (Engrenages) is in French and jolly fine too.

And also any of the Nordic Noir stuff (Bridge, Killing etc)

And also any of the Nordic Noir stuff (Bridge, Killing etc)

Danish TV is excellent. I really enjoyed the version of the bridge (Bron/Broen). Unfortunately I watched the US version of the killing so I did not feel like rewatching the entire thing in Danish

I do need to catch up on the second season of Bron/Broen though

I think I might give continuum a go - thanks