What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Might as well, because nothing else on tv matters  :P (or at least for the next 3 weeks until the finale ... and maybe an extra week or 2 to discuss)

thank god I don't have a TV anymore

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, that's the fastest I've scrolled through a thread in a looooong time. My wife and I aren't ones to watch and wait a week so we generally wait until all the episodes have been aired and then binge watch.

Been dodging GOT spoilers for the last few weeks. Can't wait until all is said and one so we can get on with our session. At least it's only a few episodes and not 22 like some series!

thank god I don't have a TV anymore

This is a strange thread for someone who does not have a tv to come comment on... and then complain about the direction the thread is taking. 

Can we change the name of this thread to 'GOT Fanboys' please.

A bit like changing the movie thread to "marvel fanboys"... If I have to put up with that.. Then you can put up with GOT comments for the next 3 weeks [emoji16]

Dammit, that's the fastest I've scrolled through a thread in a looooong time. My wife and I aren't ones to watch and wait a week so we generally wait until all the episodes have been aired and then binge watch.

Been dodging GOT spoilers for the last few weeks. Can't wait until all is said and one so we can get on with our session. At least it's only a few episodes and not 22 like some series!

6 looong ones.

A bit like changing the movie thread to "marvel fanboys"... If I have to put up with that.. Then you can put up with GOT comments for the next 3 weeks [emoji16]

Damn and I just watched END game.....

I am actually enjoying the waiting and anticipating. it takes me back to the olden days when we had no choice

well considering I've ditched my TV, I'll just leave you lot to your GOT orgy.

I am actually enjoying the waiting and anticipating. it takes me back to the olden days when we had no choice

Netflix is VERY dangerous in that regard. 

Start new series. Woops, it's suddenly 2am and juuust one more. Sun comes up what feels like 10 minutes later. 

This is a strange thread for someone who does not have a tv to come comment on... and then complain about the direction the thread is taking. 

it's my voyeuristic tendencies coming to the fore...

i would hate to be your neighbour, I can just imagine the messages i would get : " hey maybe next time you could be on top..."

Nothing wrong with having a hobby.

Rise of the "geeks" :clap:

Season 6! My younger daughter quite likes it. I never really got past season 3ish. Fun fact. The guy that created the game of thrones languages also created the 100 language

Started of OK also didn't get past S3, this is the series that finally convinced me I have outgrown my "young adult science fiction" life phase...

last night i watched the episode of blacklist. Better late than never.

It hooked me from season 1 to 3 then lost a bit of interest, but with the new season I am finding myself quite interested again!