What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Her hair has never quite looked the same after the High Sparrow got hold of her and she had to do the walk of shame

Still that same yellow colour though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both him and Dany

Honestly I hope Dany burns it all to the ground..

Dracarys!!

She still wants to see the manager.

Problem is, the Manager of the bank wants to see her, too...

[emoji122][emoji122]

Her hair has never quite looked the same after the High Sparrow got hold of her and she had to do the walk of shame

one of the absolute highlights of the entire 8 seasons ... and not because i dislike her

We kind of agreed last week to wait till the Tuesday morning. Bit difficult with tapatalks interface to not see comments when they pop up cos they show you the latest on the home screen....

Anyway.. made my point above

P.s. Technically.. It's a thread about tv shows.. Not one tv show [emoji6]

For the final I'm staying up and watching it live - just way too many potential spoilers popping up on unexpected places all over the interwebs. Not even mentioning watsapp groups, colleagues & friends etc

Didn't follow this show for 10 years to risk someone spoil it for me on the last day

For a second, I thought it was Monday earlier this morning. I was looking forward to watching episode 5 of GoT after work.