What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh jeez... You have to watch band of Brothers... It's the no 1 to show on imdb for good reason

Something similar to Band of Brothers is the Pacific.... also HBO

Anyone watched What If on Netflix?

Not bad, not great either. I watched it mainly because of the main actress who was in Suburgatory a while back - stupid funny series. Here she plays a more serious role, don't know if it suits her.

Well this just started...

And ya all said religion is man made....

And it was everything I hoped it would be.

We've finished watching Season 2 of Revenge. Will give Season 3 a go next. It's still good but I can see it becoming a site "samey" at some point. You can only do this sort of thing for so long before you start repeating yourself.

Also have Season 1 of Veep to watch sometime.

Where are you guys watching Chernobyl? It's not on Netflix or Showmax

DSTV catch up. found it last night. wattched the first 2 episodes. Wow! awesome and frightening.

DSTV catch up. found it last night. wattched the first 2 episodes. Wow! awesome and frightening.

Also took to watching it last week ... flipping good!

Following this, it has sparked my interest further ..... YouTube has a wealth of more info RE Chernobyl.

Also took to watching it last week ... flipping good!

Following this, it has sparked my interest further ..... YouTube has a wealth of more info RE Chernobyl.

The last episode tugged at my heart. We will never know the true scope of the event and how it has changed the world. And just the coverup of the whole situation and the lies.

Reminds me a lot of some things of South Africa

The last episode tugged at my heart. We will never know the true scope of the event and how it has changed the world. And just the coverup of the whole situation and the lies.

Reminds me a lot of some things of South Africa

I tried to watch it last night, but I started watching it and woke up a few hours later ... will have to try again tonight  :blush:

I tried to watch it last night, but I started watching it and woke up a few hours later ... will have to try again tonight :blush:

it is worth a watch. After the episode I understood a lot more of what took place. I have spoken to a few nuclear guys in the past on nuclear energy and how it worked, but I never understood the finer details, and always found our chats interesting but a bit more university level than IT Tech level, but the series explained the whole event in such a way that even my wife understood what happened.

it is worth a watch. After the episode I understood a lot more of what took place. I have spoken to a few nuclear guys in the past on nuclear energy and how it worked, but I never understood the finer details, and always found our chats interesting but a bit more university level than IT Tech level, but the series explained the whole event in such a way that even my wife understood what happened.

Watched it last night, agreed RE it was great!

• 2 weeks later...

Manhunt (british show). 3 Eps long,and so much value. 

Strangely 'enjoying' Swamp Thing.

Trying to amp myself to watch the Marvel show with, IMO, the slowest story development: Jessica Jones.