What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I loved Season 1 to 3, with each passing season after that I lost a bit more interest. I thinked I stopped watching by season 6 or 7.

You were not missing much

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe get some stinkeye from the Narcos fans, but i haven't watched that series. this one is mildly appealing..

Bullet point review:

This was an interesting series - slow moving, yet action packed at the same time. 

It's a bit like Narcos in that it studies each of the bigger cogs in the drug machine, but not in the same documentary format. 

Some big characters with lots of time spent developing them but at the end you don't really know much about them at a personal level.

Some scenes are pretty brutal - the drug trade is not for sissies.

The split between 3 countries and languages (with sub titles) means that you have to concentrate as the story unfolds separately, but at the same time.

Not sure how I would rate it - I enjoyed it and glad I watched it, but would be hesitant in recommending it because it's not for everyone.

30 for 30 on Showmax. Brilliant!

Great one on Greg leMond called Slaying the Badger.

Watch the one on Terry Fox... Unbelievable

Thank f... Masterchef AU is starting tonight.

Let us know how it is without George, Garry, and Matt. We watched MasterChef AU religiously but without the three of them I have to say I am not really looking forward to this season.

Let us know how it is without George, Garry, and Matt. We watched MasterChef AU religiously but without the three of them I have to say I am not really looking forward to this season.

Same. However, watching the returning stars and favourites will hopefully make up for them a bit.

Just remember everyone... Don't exhaust all your shows to watch now... Because there's been 2 months and counting of zero production..... There's gonna be a TV show drought in a few months time......

Just remember everyone... Don't exhaust all your shows to watch now... Because there's been 2 months and counting of zero production..... There's gonna be a TV show drought in a few months time......

I made this mistake and now in desperate need of recommendation.

Anyone watching See?

Another world-killer virus story with quite a twist at the end.

But I found myself irritated by the last show not concluding, but setting up for Season 2 - which is AGES away as filming was stopped by The Plague.

Stunning scenery though.

I was quite amused by how neat and tidy everything was (hair, clothes, villages etc). 

That, and how prevalent plastic was in their future world. Everything else had corroded and rotted away, but plastic bottles had lasted decades (clearly a poke at our current rate of pollution).