What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Stick with Startup it will grow on you. I enjoyed Sneaky Pete on Amazon as well.

That is the sum total of what I have watched on that platform. The rest were dire...still not sure why I have not cancelled yet.

Alex Rider on Amazon is entertaining. Like a baby Jack Ryan.

Starting watching Startup, mmmm only two in not sure if it’s working for me.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching 13 reasons why on Netflix. On season 1 midway through. Slow burner, but sofar OK

Season 1 was the only season worth watching. They should've ended it there.

Got hooked on The Capture, right on the first ep. Second ep just sucked me in deeper. Show is smoking hot.

BBC production.

This was great !

Another really good British series 

My Mister was very good. 

It's a good story of family and friendship, betrayal, love and almost romance. It's quite emotive.

The synopsis is almost nothing like the story told in the movie, but that arc does finally come round. Not sure how closely it represents actual Korean culture, but there's enough for anyone that loves experiencing another culture, to be fascinated.

Eps are long! About 1h20 each in a 16-ep season, so this one will carry you for a long while under many a warm cover ;)

This was great !

Another really good British series 

is'nt the dead lady in The Capture the sister in white lines? yas, i'm glad someone else enjoyed TC. it's very good 

is'nt the dead lady in The Capture the sister in white lines? yas, i'm glad someone else enjoyed TC. it's very good 

Is White Lines good? Worth watching?

Yes, its Laura Haddock

220px-Laura_Haddock_2015.jpg

Is White Lines good? Worth watching?

Yes, its Laura Haddock

220px-Laura_Haddock_2015.jpg

I'm squirmy around hedonism ;), but I watched it all. So yes, i reckon it's good enough.