What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

so I thought Episode 1 of S06 of TWD was boring ....anyone else have that sentiment?

Ja it was a tad disappointing, to much back and forth....call back the past black n white stuff 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted that Continuum reached closure. Might not sport an A-list of actors, but the story was seriously compelling.

didn't like the ending - it was rushed and hurried...but then they were obviously told to wrap it up...it was so ceingeworthy I was half expecting a 100+ year old carlos to come hobbling through

did like the note at the end that said "thanks to our loyal fans"..nice touch  :thumbup:

didn't like the ending - it was rushed and hurried...but then they were obviously told to wrap it up...it was so ceingeworthy I was half expecting a 100+ year old carlos to come hobbling through

did like the note at the end that said "thanks to our loyal fans"..nice touch  :thumbup:

As hurried as it was (only took a few eps didnt it! :P ), i think its bittersweet nature was a fitting end. The hurried bit was glossing over the existence of The Traveller, the detail of which the show never got into in any meaningful way IMO. But despite other similar gaps, the way it ended was in hindsight, the best way. Mission achieved, but at a cost she had never imagined. The hatchetjob posing as an op-ed on gizmodo i think it was, smeared her as the ultimate selfish bitch for elevating her own personal motives for timeline changes above that of the greater good. Ironically, doing that achieved both: she gets back to her timeline and saves the world, but it came with a painful price. Brilliant!

As hurried as it was (only took a few eps didnt it! :P ), i think its bittersweet nature was a fitting end. The hurried bit was glossing over the existence of The Traveller, the detail of which the show never got into in any meaningful way IMO. But despite other similar gaps, the way it ended was in hindsight, the best way. Mission achieved, but at a cost she had never imagined. The hatchetjob posing as an op-ed on gizmodo i think it was, smeared her as the ultimate selfish bitch for elevating her own personal motives for timeline changes above that of the greater good. Ironically, doing that achieved both: she gets back to her timeline and saves the world, but it came with a painful price. Brilliant!

Mmmmm.. sounds like I should give the season a go, wasn't going to, but this sounds good.

nice summary there Cap

yeah they glossed over the traveller big time...it was all a bit blurry

the other thing that i noticed was that everyone could stay in the current (present) timeline except for Alec's son...one would assume he would travel ahead at some point before he was born

much better walking dead this week

Definitely. Caroline is becoming more and more of a badass. 

TWD has generally always had good character development.

almost finished with season 1 of Guillermo del Toro's The Strain..... pretty good so far. Will start on se2 of Penny Dreadful next.

Edited by wiledog_x

Looks like Darryl only has one emotion all the time in TWD..That "WTF is going on" here look on his face.

Started watching Karl Pilkington - The Moaning of Life last night. Love his simple approach to everything.

Going to re-watch An Idiot Abroad as well.

Really enjoying the easy watching programmes at the moment...

Edited by Grebel