Confessions of a double poster

Double poster

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the OP is indeed Octavian, then I think it is great he posted the letter, no matter what the reasoning. I have 3 people on this forum insult me/say something wrong unintentionally, that have actually taken the time to PM me and apologise for it. All 3 have apparently been problems on the hub. I have had others say things that have offended me and I have not had any word from them even though they know it upset me. As a chick, i have just been labelled as having PMS for getting upset.

What does get me is that a lot of you are real keyboard warriors and easily use your foul mouth and equal opinion online, with no regard to the feelings of the next person. Maybe you should all just stop and think for a minute that some of us come here to get away from *** in our lives. The next person you say is being a cry baby may just be someone battling with a problem that (if Karma existed), should actually be your problem for being a horrible, rude, opinionated jack. Yes, if someone stirs, then they deserve it, but dont be rude to people for nothing.

My female/PMS opinion.

Edited by JPC

...... snip snip. Yes, if someone stirs, then they deserve it, but dont be rude to people for nothing.

My female/PMS opinion.

if you have an apology on a PM, in my mind it is not worth much. It would be worth much more as a public one. A private pm means they want to keep the "street cred" so would rather apologise on PM than in the thread.

if you have an apology on a PM, in my mind it is not worth much. It would be worth much more as a public one. A private pm means they want to keep the "street cred" so would rather apologise on PM than in the thread.

I agree, but having an apology at all is better than none. Those same people watch their mouth with me and dont try and keep up their brute appearance as if nothing happened. That means a lot too.

Well if the OP is indeed Octavian, then I think it is great he posted the letter, no matter what the reasoning. I have 3 people on this forum insult me/say something wrong unintentionally, that have actually taken the time to PM me and apologise for it. All 3 have apparently been problems on the hub. I have had others say things that have offended me and I have not had any word from them even though they know it upset me. As a chick, i have just been labelled as having PMS for getting upset.

What does get me is that a lot of you are real keyboard warriors and easily use your foul mouth and equal opinion online, with no regard to the feelings of the next person. Maybe you should all just stop and think for a minute that some of us come here to get away from *** in our lives. The next person you say is being a cry baby may just be someone battling with a problem that (if Karma existed), should actually be your problem for being a horrible, rude, opinionated jack. Yes, if someone stirs, then they deserve it, but dont be rude to people for nothing.

My female/PMS opinion.

Sorry......if i upset you with the pms/gun comment.

Sorry......if i upset you with the pms/gun comment.

hehehe, what comment?? where? what did I miss?

I agree, but having an apology at all is better than none. Those same people watch their mouth with me and dont try and keep up their brute appearance as if nothing happened. That means a lot too.

Nice post, JPC, at 10:48...

Edited by ' Dale

Me - I try (with mixed success) to imagine the person I'm cyber chatting to. It makes me respond more like myself and less like the typical 12" endowed, 7 foot tall, multi billionairre rockstar we think we are on line.

Of course I allow some hubbers to rub me up wrong way and I respond like a 10 year old but for the most part the "imagine them real" theory works...

Me - I try (with mixed success) to imagine the person I'm cyber chatting to. It makes me respond more like myself and less like the typical 12" endowed, 7 foot tall, multi billionairre rockstar we think we are on line.

Of course I allow some hubbers to rub me up wrong way and I respond like a 10 year old but for the most part the "imagine them real" theory works...

yeah, I can only imagine you now as someone sitting there thinking up limmericks.. :P.. :wacko: did I spell that right? Looks wrong. Where is karma when we need him.. :D

My female/PMS opinion.

Uh oh............

thats why it makes it so much better responding to those who have posted real pics of themselves and their family (or their insanely large bike room) (or pets) somewhere on the hub. it makes chatting that much more individual....we should sticky a thread where people can post their real pictures

That's me. Apart from the "7 foot" bit…

thats why it makes it so much better responding to those who have posted real pics of themselves and their family (or their insanely large bike room) (or pets) somewhere on the hub. it makes chatting that much more individual....we should sticky a thread where people can post their real pictures

Even better than that is meeting dem hubbers...are we seeing you at SS SA champs? hint hint

Even better than that is meeting dem hubbers...are we seeing you at SS SA champs? hint hint

I will be there in one form or another. Have to replace my drivetrain...so it all depends if that will be ready....unless I borrow my mates ss...so will either be riding or supporting

a horrible, rude, opinionated jack.

You.... you....I'm going to report you for that