CAJEES Fourways ripoff

Paul Ruinaard

Im so conflicted... I want a spark 950.

My bike shop linden doesn't have stock. Ordering one with current exchange rates im looking at around 24000. Caj has one for 19. My problem is i don't like them, dont trust them. Cant get my self to buy from them.

1st world problem u know...

R5k is quite a saving ... and you don't have to like them to get it.! LOL

And you also seem experienced enough to assess the product ... so what's the problem.?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when I chalanged them on a tire price as it was 3x more I was called a liar in front of all customers. bought the tire from sportsmans wharehouse at less than a third of the price and droped off the receipt, never got an appology and have never shopped there since. They use different prices for different people and will take you for what they can and attack you when you catch them out. They see Fourways as a soft target to be exploited for as long as they can as it is as generous and trusting community.

Im so conflicted... I want a spark 950.

My bike shop linden doesn't have stock. Ordering one with current exchange rates im looking at around 24000. Caj has one for 19. My problem is i don't like them, dont trust them. Cant get my self to buy from them.

1st world problem u know...

Stop being so conflicted........rather order one and spend the extra 5K.Def the best choice.............you need your head read

Stop being so conflicted........rather order one and spend the extra 5K.Def the best choice.............you need your head read

Sometimes you just don't want somebody you dislike to get the benefit of your money, no matter what the saving. What do they say "feeding the troll" or something to that effect.

I refuse to buy LG products. I would rather pay more for a lower speced product than support them (I had terrible service from them in the past and refused to ever pass money over to them).

Sometimes you just don't want somebody you dislike to get the benefit of your money, no matter what the saving. What do they say "feeding the troll" or something to that effect.

I refuse to buy LG products. I would rather pay more for a lower speced product than support them (I had terrible service from them in the past and refused to ever pass money over to them).

Be my guest........you okes are high maintenance

Had the same experience a couple off years ago when I bought a Jo Blow pump there for 800 sticks , They wanted 1100 for it but gave it to to Me for 800 ,I thaught eish these Okes are cool and they smaak Me big time and gave Me a big discount , A week or so later I checked that same pump for 650 sticks in the Bicycling Mag , I wasnt a very happy chappie , I wont even buy a Patch there again

I went to Cajees 4ways looking to buy a bike for the wife. After doing my home work and shopping around I went to the sales men which smelled like he had eaten a dozen garlic cloves for breakfast anyways ! I ask him for a specific spec bike I already had a price from another LBS incl kit and accessories this oek was 3K more expensive so I told him the price I got quoted from the other LBS's and asked him if he could match the price this guy turned around to me and said NO sorry I wont match the price. He didn't even try close a deal or say let me see what I can do nothing straight to the point NO. So I went to that other LBS and bought everything there. Sorry for them they have lost out on 3 additional bike sales and additional accessories. Very narrow minded, that's why all the sores are so over stocked and untidy becoase they not moving bikes. my 2c and experience.

I went to Cajees 4ways looking to buy a bike for the wife. After doing my home work and shopping around I went to the sales men which smelled like he had eaten a dozen garlic cloves for breakfast anyways ! I ask him for a specific spec bike I already had a price from another LBS incl kit and accessories this oek was 3K more expensive so I told him the price I got quoted from the other LBS's and asked him if he could match the price this guy turned around to me and said NO sorry I wont match the price. He didn't even try close a deal or say let me see what I can do nothing straight to the point NO. So I went to that other LBS and bought everything there. Sorry for them they have lost out on 3 additional bike sales and additional accessories. Very narrow minded, that's why all the sores are so over stocked and untidy becoase they not moving bikes. my 2c and experience.

I aint no Cajees fan but they have been in business a damn long time for stores with all those problems .....

The problem is they often have very good once off specials. However I have long been suspicious of "part" prices.

I went shopping at Cajees and Solomans for a set of pedals, Keo Blades, at Solomans they were R3600 and Cajees R3650, not willing to drop prices. Two weeks later I went for bike fitting at CycleFit and they had them for R2200. Now, how can a small boutique fitment house beat a big retalier by R1450, which is the price they where selling the Keo 2Max for btw. So at CyclFit you can buy a set of KeoBlades and Keo2Max(very decent pedals) for the same price as one set at these stores.

If they rip you so badly on one item, you must ask yourself the question, what else are they ripping you on?

Everybody needs to make a margin, this is simple, but how big that margin is, is where we need to start asking questions.

was just quoted R6000 for a rock shox reba RL, best price. I can import 2 at that price

you cant say you werent warned about them