Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

Always thought I had the longest stem there is at 140mm.

Nah, if I put a tape to it, it measures at 170mm, so there are stems longer than 140mm, just rather hard to find.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now liked this picture on several social media platforms. I hope its enough attention so that you do not pull a ToxicD.

Hang in there, still need to post it in the Black Bikes thread and on SnapChat. :ph34r:

PS: Help me out, whats the beef with Toxic?

Nah, if I put a tape to it, it measures at 170mm, so there are stems longer than 140mm, just rather hard to find.

Not only stems. Apparently.

Hang in there, still need to post it in the Black Bikes thread and on SnapChat. :ph34r:

PS: Help me out, whats the beef with Toxic?

He threw a few tantrums and then threw a proper vloermoer today and "quit" the Hub....

I take it you don't live in CPT?

Took the Cannondale beast out on Saturday. Even with 2 guys and 2 bikes worth weightwise there were some very tricky bits on Chappies with the 55mm deep sections. But the rest of the ride more than made up for that little smell the petrol moment.

I am from CPT, living in London. I used to ride 60mm wheels at home, obviously, when the wind was absolutely crazy I'd pack them away.

Why, with a bit of practice they could be used as spinnakers!