Specialized

Help.Me.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be glad you are a woman, I will never hit you, I will rather kick :clap:

Are you being sarcastic ? it's not easily detected on this thread and I wouldn't want to get complacement!

Cannot believe probably the 2 most experienced hubbers feeding the troll.... Nee man!!

As for the cows, that's some hectic stuff!!! Bravo(pun intended)

Specialized really?? Still dreams bikes, if i had the funds wouldn't think twice. I plus ons what most say repair or try an other bike shop!

Cannot believe probably the 2 most experienced hubbers feeding the troll.... Nee man!!

As for the cows, that's some hectic stuff!!! Bravo(pun intended)

Specialized really?? Still dreams bikes, if i had the funds wouldn't think twice. I plus ons what most say repair or try an other bike shop!

+1, the new epic's are insane...I would love one.

I have just come back from a ride - passed a guy on a Spez, when I stopped to have a chat with him he excused himself as he was in a rush to get home before it cracks.

Nice looking bike though.

Hahahagaaa

GoLefty, you must have a Crackendale or is that Crackandfail, I have forgotten now.

They do have the highest rate of cracks and returns of any brand on the market.

:-O

:-O

Well then Cannondale have failed me - excuse the pun !!

I have had 6 Dales - 2 road and 4 MTB and according to Wyatt Earp I should have experienced some form of failure - but nothing, nix, nada, although I no longer own all of them I still know the owners and they are still going strong.

So - I have been robbed, where are my cracks and fails ?