So are all giant 26ers collecters items now?

Sitting slip

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see in the near future another new wheel size coming out. It will be the real 27.5er. Then we will have 26er, 650b, 27.5er and 29er. After that we will get a 30er, and 2 years after that they will bring out a 29.5er....and so the wheel (size) turns. Oh I forgot about the 28er and 28.5er!

The sad part is that Tom, Dick and Harry will all be first in line to buy them...

Thanks to all the guys selling their 26ers for so cheap. I build myself a full xtr, full carbon bike weighing in at 9.2kg. So keep them coming, I am smiling all the way.

My giant reign x is a collectors item... Only a few of them in the country.

You missing the point, something becomes a collectors item when allot of people want what few have....

Your theory is flawed, nobody wants your Reign X :ninja:

You missing the point, something becomes a collectors item when allot of people want what few have....

Your theory is flawed, nobody wants your Reign X :ninja:

Haha! I've already had offers. From a straight swap for a bike worth twice as much to a swap for a bike 50% more than its worth.

So yeah. I think it qualifies :)

Check the classifieds lately?After some brands said they are going for 650lb, suddenly a lot more 29ers are up for sale. A lot of 26ers can still be converted to 650lb if that's the new hip. Companies spend billions on marketing tricks etc. to convince people their product is the next best thing to sliced bread. O I almost forgot , after 2015 Giant is bringing out a flying bike. :whistling:

Check the classifieds lately?After some brands said they are going for 650lb, suddenly a lot more 29ers are up for sale. A lot of 26ers can still be converted to 650lb if that's the new hip. Companies spend billions on marketing tricks etc. to convince people their product is the next best thing to sliced bread. O I almost forgot , after 2015 Giant is bringing out a flying bike. :whistling:

Only thing flying on this thread is the ***