MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what you get when you are accuser and the jury unfortunately.

BrotGP put it perfectly, Iannone eats a tainted steak and gets banned for 4yrs, yet Yamaha admits to using an illegal engine, gets docked a few points and their riders get zero recourse.

Starting to sound like F1.......

You really don’t like Yamaha do you?

Actually do, my preferred brand followed very closely by Suzuki.

Doesn't mean I can't be critical of them though.

I meant racing team.

That's what you get when you are accuser and the jury unfortunately.

BrotGP put it perfectly, Iannone eats a tainted steak and gets banned for 4yrs, yet Yamaha admits to using an illegal engine, gets docked a few points and their riders get zero recourse.

Starting to sound like F1.......

I think one has to analyse the illegal engine issue... valves made by another supplier and giving the rider no advantage and completely overlooked is one thing, eating a (possibly) known tainted steak something a little different. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

Iannone eats a tainted steak and gets banned for 4yrs

Do you believe the tainted steak story?  With no evidence or anything to back it up?  

You must also be a Trump supporter   :ph34r: 

Rumour has it Rossi again C 19 positive

Patch won’t be surprised. VR is in the high risk age category and immune system weakens in old age.

Patch won’t be surprised. VR is in the high risk age category and immune system weakens in old age.

I think his version of “Adriana” is keeping him back at the Ranch now....

I think one has to analyse the illegal engine issue... valves made by another supplier and giving the rider no advantage and completely overlooked is one thing, eating a (possibly) known tainted steak something a little different. 

I have listened to many a podcast, they definitely fudged the rules by using a vale made to the same specs but it is different in metallurgy. Advantage to the riders, I personally feel a motor not going pop is an advantage, but that's just me.

Rumour has it Rossi again C 19 positive

Rumour has it the false positive was to avoid riding the broken Yamaha again this weekend

I have listened to many a podcast, they definitely fudged the rules by using a vale made to the same specs but it is different in metallurgy. Advantage to the riders, I personally feel a motor not going pop is an advantage, but that's just me.

Rumour has it the false positive was to avoid riding the broken Yamaha again this weekend

But he wasn't even riding...... :D  :D  :D