MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Stoner fashion I would say.

Will be nice to have him around again, he is the type to give annoying riders a proper kick and not just a love nudge.

Ducati is also known to give testing riders wild card rides.

He also very much sided on MM's side with "the incident"...........

Just some trivia from 2015 season

JL lead 60% of all race laps this year .

Love him or hate him ... That deserves a championship .

Ya , the end of the season was tainted one way or the other ( Depending on who you support ) but JL certainly stamped his authority on MotoGP in 2015 , and all credit to VR46 for making it count in '15 .

2016 gonna be even better ......Italy vs Spain , HOnda vs Yamaha , Cal vs Tarmac .....

Just some trivia from 2015 season

JL lead 60% of all race laps this year .

Love him or hate him ... That deserves a championship .

Ya , the end of the season was tainted one way or the other ( Depending on who you support ) but JL certainly stamped his authority on MotoGP in 2015 , and all credit to VR46 for making it count in '15 .

2016 gonna be even better ......Italy vs Spain , HOnda vs Yamaha , Cal vs Tarmac .....

Boet go wash your mouth out NOW

NOW you're talking... Still remember him walking around with bracing around the leg.

Before Valé came along, him and (esp) Rainey were my guys - was gutted with his crash. Never liked Lawson. Mamola and Schwantz were the entertainers. 

Same here, Rainey and Doohan was who I rooted for too ... Man those Rothmans Hondas were dominant in those years, with Jerry Burgess as crew chief for Doohan. Those were the days man ...

Same here, Rainey and Doohan was who I rooted for too ... Man those Rothmans Hondas were dominant in those years, with Jerry Burgess as crew chief for Doohan. Those were the days man ...

Rainey was my fave, along with Schwantz. Damn, those stroker beasts... 

these videos always gives me goosebumps....insane riding by insane people :clap:

Thats a whole different kind of madness. There cream crackers must be so big I don't know how they even sit..lunacy.

these videos always gives me goosebumps....insane riding by insane people :clap:

I remember that accident with Conor Cummings loosing the front end and going of the side of the mountsin. How he survived that is a bloody miracle.