MotoGP

SeaBee

Why's Dungey taking that line though? No one on his outside that he is trying to get inside of to push wide on the exit of the corner or immediately behind him that he needs to protect the inside against???

MX is a contact sport as it should be for sure, but rubbing elbows versus t-boning someone in a tight corner are not the same thing!

Rubbin is racin

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's Dungey taking that line though? No one on his outside that he is trying to get inside of to push wide on the exit of the corner or immediately behind him that he needs to protect the inside against??? 

MX is a contact sport as it should be for sure, but rubbing elbows versus t-boning someone in a tight corner are not the same thing! 

Looks like he got a Huckabuck on to me. Dungey has never been a dirty rider.

As for Pieck and Friese. Friese is always pulling questionable moves when he's clearly the slower rider IMO.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Looks like he got a Huckabuck on to me. Dungey has never been a dirty rider.

As for Pieck and Friese. Friese is always pulling questionable moves when he's clearly the slower rider IMO.

Jaa i agree Dungey would not purposefully take out JS or any other contender.

Dungey was committed but off balance after the bad rebound leaving him with not enough space to try avoid JS... bad luck the way JS fell on his face / head

Read on Fox news this morning that Stoner has confirmed Ducati wants him to race wildcards, he may even be able to choose the tracks.

He has however said he will first want to test on a race-ready track, so not a green track with no use, before deciding. Guess he first wants to get up to speed and see if he still has the pace. Looking at his Suzuka 8hr performance, pre-crash, he still has it.

It's like xmas all over again :clap: :w00t:   :clap: :w00t:  :clap: :w00t:  

Dungey is the MR NICE GUY of the sport chaps! (Well him and Short). Not even suggesting he pulled a J-Law or Bam Bam move. Pure curiosity about his line choice in that specific situation and obviously how it was the major factor in Bubba trying to square up JA.

Funny I spoke to Rob on Sunday at the Trinity Duathlon and asked after Cam. I really hope he makes it - Rob is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and he's really laid everything on the line to get Cam to race in the US

Dungey is the MR NICE GUY of the sport chaps! (Well him and Short). Not even suggesting he pulled a J-Law or Bam Bam move. Pure curiosity about his line choice in that specific situation and obviously how it was the major factor in Bubba trying to square up JA.

I watched A1 last night. Wow! 

You couldn't tell exactly what happened but I doubt Dungey would ever T Bone another rider on purpose.

Dungey got taken out by Canard after the restart and came back to take 2nd. Storming ride from him

Anderson is the complete deal. He was down in 6th at one point so it's not like he got the holeshot and held on. Both riders are trained by South African Aldon Baker.

In the 250's it was all about Cooper Webb. Also trained by a South African. Gareth Swanepoel.

The incident between Peick and Friese was something to remember. Peick has a future in MMA if this Motocross malarkey doesn't work out for him. Friese had it coming tho and Charmichael was on Peick's side of the fence when it came to the incident. There were 2 take outs btw. in the first heat race and the semi. Friese took Peick out of a transfer position in both. REALLY not cool in my book. Peick copped a 5k fine and a 1 race suspension for the retaliation.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Really excited about this combination, showing huge promise already.

attachicon.gifAU1393192.jpg

Yeah. The change to Michelin seems to have leveled the playing field somewhat. And Redding is looking good.

In an effort to feed my addiction I've been watching 2015 BSB. Jeeeez. Class field. It's deff the premier domestic championship despite what any yank will shout. The tracks are um. Not so premier tho. Apart from Brands, Assen, Donington and Silverstone the tracks are a bit jangy. The worst one is Brands Indi. 45 second lap times!! Really???

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Yeah. The change to Michelin seems to have leveled the playing field somewhat. And Redding is looking good.

In an effort to feed my addiction I've been watching 2015 BSB. Jeeeez. Class field. It's deff the premier domestic championship despite what any yank will shout. The tracks are um. Not so premier tho. Apart from Brands, Assen, Donington and Silverstone the tracks are a bit jangy. The worst one is Brands Indi. 45 second lap times!! Really???

I've always preferred the BSB to the American one. can't even remember the American version. But yeah - 45 sec - how many laps were they doin!?