94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the weather.

Yip, it all depends what the wind is doing on the day!!

I see the top 20 or so guys in D last year finished in 2:38 / 2:39 which is quick. I think around 2:45 is a reasonable time for D... Lets do it!!

Lost track of this thead a while back :-( any Hubbers riding from G and looking for sub3?

Yip. But riding with my sister who should do a sub 3 as well. I am seeded F but dropping back to G with her. Hope her legs will have a good day. If she has a good day we will crack 3 hours no problem.

Hoping to better my 2h47 from last year. ;)

Yip, it all depends what the wind is doing on the day!!

I see the top 20 or so guys in D last year finished in 2:38 / 2:39 which is quick. I think around 2:45 is a reasonable time for D... Lets do it!!

My target is 2:45 depending on weather & size of group we can get together. Oh and my ability to stay with the group of course :blush:

Edited by jcza

Group G'ers. How are our legs feeling? I think I have it in me to make up the 12min and catch Carpet and Wyatt

Grab @Bateleur1's wheel and we will be sub3 with a coffee break halfway.

Do I know you? :huh:

Ok so my last training ride is done and dusted.

Loosely followed the fittrack program and seems like according to that and the graph, I am on target. Will be happy to finish well but at 4h30-ish should be possible.

post-15052-0-83409500-1384329721_thumb.jpg

is this race worth doing? got a 7:11 start whats traffic like and what time do i need to be there by? done lots of mtb races and they never get up to numbers like this..

is the start waterfall estate?

is this race worth doing? got a 7:11 start whats traffic like and what time do i need to be there by? done lots of mtb races and they never get up to numbers like this..

Fall back to 7:15 a bunch of hubbers forming a group in K

Target this year: 2h45ish (Depending on the forces of luck and nature).

My best is 2h43, would be sooo nice to improve on that, but we will see how nicely the N14 and thereafter treat my legs.

Its worth it.

Get there by 6:15 it is very busy

You shouldnt have much traffic in the race

Start is opposite Woodmead shopping centre (up the road from Waterfall towards the M1

Target this year: 2h45ish (Depending on the forces of luck and nature).

My best is 2h43, would be sooo nice to improve on that, but we will see how nicely the N14 and thereafter treat my legs.

From the E group you should not have a problem.

How many hubbers have we got in D group?

Check the first post on this thread. These is a link to a list. Quite a few guys there. I notice the towtruck driver is not listed.