94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

According to my contact who has a contact at the race office.

We should both be moved into D.

We will only receive our new number allocations at the registration.

Ah , lekker.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the guys that replied to my question regarding the sweep vehicles, I start 09:27 in Group NN.

Will try my best to make it the 6hours hahaha, I am aiming for 05:30 on the least. I started my training for this to late but in the month + that I have been traning I got way better then when I started out. Its just the inclines which kills me and the long sit on the saddle now thats a real pain.

More or less in the same boat, been training relatively ok, starting 9:33 in PP. Yep, we sure gonna PP if its hot like today. Will see tomorrow how I handle the heat. Going riding at 11:30. Hoping for something between 4:30 and 5 hours on race day with the MTB

Edited by RudoJ

Ah , lekker.

That's better! Hope it works out for you, but now I must find someone else to hook my towing rope onto when they zoom past....give it horns!!

That's better! Hope it works out for you, but now I must find someone else to hook my towing rope onto when they zoom past....give it horns!!

IT will be a slow one for me, I am contracted to ride with Carpet.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

I'm in GG but I wanted to go for sub 3, last time in 2008 I rode it in 3:00, is there anyway to get bumped to an earlier time?

More or less in the same boat, been training relatively ok, starting 9:33 in PP. Yep, we sure gonna PP if its hot like today. Will see tomorrow how I handle the heat. Going riding at 11:30. Hoping for something between 4:30 and 5 hours on race day with the MTB

Yes for the last 2weeks I have been doing my training later, I once started riding at 1 in the afternoon after writing exams

Im just hoping to finish that would be great hahaha.

Im in we will start at the Riverstone lodge

Hey there, if you keen, we meeting at something country at 6:15 for the K cradle ride.

Hey there, if you keen, we meeting at something country at 6:15 for the K cradle ride.

Cool, I will see you guys at Something Country on Sunday... Ugly, dikgat bugger with horrible rooi baard and a black Cannondale Caad. I'm not good for a sub three this year I reckon, haven't ridden the road bike in months, but should be good for at least 70km at 28/30 ave, then I can bid you farewell :blush:

m

Great, I drive a white mitsubishi asx, and ride a blue and white giant. Will probably be there in black asg kit. See you then

Doing MTB race on Sunday. Anybody know whether we can pick up our races packs on the day of the race? Thanks.

No.

IT will be a slow one for me, I am contracted to ride with Carpet.

I am not so sure. The way that Young Lady climbed past me last Sunday, showed that she can ride it like it's stolen...

Edited by CAAD4