Bike jacking Beyers Naude

The Raj

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man very sad this is my " no pink slip short run" hope your mate is ok and thanks for the info.

Hi guys it was me that was bike jacked , I am fine for now and will heal. Just lucky I got away with my life. Please all be very careful out there. I was with another couple who were on a tandem and they luckily got away .

Hi guys it was me that was bike jacked , I am fine for now and will heal. Just lucky I got away with my life. Please all be very careful out there. I was with another couple who were on a tandem and they luckily got away .

Respect , glad you are okay

Even if I was armed there is no way I would of even had time to reach for it. It happens so fast as they jumped out if the bush in a well camouflaged area and before I could blink I had a gun to my head. With being cleated in and hands on the bars you are helpless. And I do believe if they found a gun on me I would not be here now. They are pro's and know exactly how to use the element of surprise . And with the barrel of the gun against your head you are not going to move. TRUST ME

That's rof, Foxie.

Heal up well.

@foxie glad you're here to tell the tale.

I have to agree that there's something bigger than common crime behind many of these hijackings. The guy stealing a bike for his own use or to resell can't possibly get that much for the bikes - not enough to make it worth his while.

There's a syndicate here - and some digging needs to be done. Carte Blanche did a segment own bike hijacking a while back did they not? Anyone knw if something came of it?

Like the comments about that bike shop in the Cape supposedly selling stolen bikes - I think if you know something, say something - someone is scoring big from these thefts and it's not the guys doing the robbing. *end soap box moment*

The stolen bike trade seems to be growing and theives appear to be getting more brazen. It's high time this is raised at some level with SAPS. These bikes are being sold somewhere, so there is a market that needs to squashed before it gets even more out of hand.

It's one thing to focus on these thugs, but the '' buyers" of these bikes need to be tracked down.

fark, this is my local loop as well.

is it right hand side travelling towards n14? or the opposite direction?

glad you are here to tell the story.

I often ride this area solo.

F#@K thats my Local Loop

Well there goes our local safari...you did the smart thing foxie, you don't argue and handover what they want, your life is worth more than the bike. Glad you are ok.

FOXIE, I hope they find these Bas$%rds and their bosses. Always a terrible story to hear, but worse when it's your good friend. Once again glad you're alive and kicking.

May insurance settle quick and get you back on a new bike ready to hammer the PE-PLETT!

Stay strong!