Assaulted rider on the Spruit

Paulst12

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm bit late MBP, JB already tried that one ..... ;)

....... did he scrub it with a yellow saddle???????

At last someone who feels the same about the Spruit as i do. I said something similar last week on another Spruit post, and got slammed for it. Was told how great the place is and i don't know anything and that the spruit is a better place to be with one less rider(me) on it...........I would rather go do a spinning class than ride the polluted/over squatted/faeces infested spruit with punchy and his mates.

Don't understand how anyone can enjoy spinning classes - the class stinks and is a cesspool of sweat and bacteria. You have to adjust the bike before you get on it and there is always some over eager Lance wanna be screaming "yeah" all the time!!!

See what I did there Joffter?? No-one cares that I don't like spinning classes, so there is no need for me to go and post about - I just don't spin - simple!

I know that guy and it strikes me that he is more of a gentleman than many on here if I see the way they behave but ja ..... If takes all sorts!

Fair enough,but threatening to PK people does not strike me as being very gentlemanly..

Don't understand how anyone can enjoy spinning classes - the class stinks and is a cesspool of sweat and bacteria. You have to adjust the bike before you get on it and there is always some over eager Lance wanna be screaming "yeah" all the time!!!

See what I did there Joffter?? No-one cares that I don't like spinning classes, so there is no need for me to go and post about - I just don't spin - simple!

Well go ride the spruit then. You seem to think its the bee's knee's when it comes to mountain biking so go for it...........I also don't particularly enjoy spinning all the time, but it sure beats the stench of human faeces and vagrants along the spruit.

Go ride the spruit...........

Get hold of V12 man, he specializes in amputations.

The correct term for this procedure is "sex re-alignment"

Once his tattoos are off he will be a girl... :)

Every morning I wake up happy that I live in Tzaneen.

No vagrants, no faeces, no stravaholes, no PKs (unless you hang in the bosveld lapa on friday night drinking brandy and then its your own fault ;) ).

Nothing but mountains.

Come up on the 2nd November for the Magoebaskloof Classic and spend a weekend forgetting there is a spruit.

Well go ride the spruit then. You seem to think its the bee's knee's when it comes to mountain biking so go for it...........I also don't particularly enjoy spinning all the time, but it sure beats the stench of human faeces and vagrants along the spruit.

Go ride the spruit...........

Thanks!

Looks as though the previous post went way over your head so going to leave it at.

Every morning I wake up happy that I live in Tzaneen.

No vagrants, no faeces, no stravaholes, no PKs (unless you hang in the bosveld lapa on friday night drinking brandy and then its your own fault ;) ).

Nothing but mountains.

Come up on the 2nd November for the Magoebaskloof Classic and spend a weekend forgetting there is a spruit.

THAT SOUNDS GREAT NO STRAVA HOLES