Had to klap a okie today.

DR ◣◢

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok RIVER RAT seriously now we all want to know what was chirped????

Give us details

I'd love to know what really happened and who was involved. I was happily nursing man-flu behind my desk at work.

Nothing like a little trolling to bring the oaks out of the woodwork hey!

I'd love to know what really happened and who was involved. I was happily nursing man-flu behind my desk at work.

Nothing like a little trolling to bring the oaks out of the woodwork hey!

Bastid

Bra ek het maniere soos ek laat nie my 13 jaarige dogter toe om by die kitchen tafel te rook nie en ook nie voor haar kids nie maar tune my hoender dan leer ek jou gou van diesele maniere. Vastaan jy?

You know what Tattoo Cowboy, I think every Man will stand up for his wife daughters or girlfriend. However it seems you are either trying to justify your unsociable behavior, or you are just so arrogant that you just don't get what is except able. But I tell you what. When Julius Malema one day die, you will be my hero!!!!

Bra ek het maniere soos ek laat nie my 13 jaarige dogter toe om by die kitchen tafel te rook nie en ook nie voor haar kids nie maar tune my hoender dan leer ek jou gou van diesele maniere. Vastaan jy?

Edit

Ek tune dit sommer twice net sodat jy weet.

Edited by Pieter1

You know what Tattoo Cowboy, I think every Man will stand up for his wife daughters or girlfriend. However it seems you are either trying to justify your unsociable behavior, or you are just so arrogant that you just don't get what is except able. But I tell you what. When Julius Malema one day die, you will be my hero!!!!

Except able? :P

Read my last post dude. I have no freaking idea what happened. Just poking the bear with a funny stick.

Sticking up for your wife, girl, aunty, granny whatever is cool. Resorting to violence to prove a point is just plain stupid. Defending yourself in an unavoidable situation is never ideal.