Everything on the hub is cramped

ChUkKy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more user friendly for mobile maybe???

Nope. There is a mobi version and a full version.

Anyways, stop bitchin everyone, always someone gonna say its free so don't complain

Like I always say, but Matt never listens.

Have a www.sparehub.co.za or something where new developments can be posted, tested and comments considered.

Rather than pissing off hub loyals. Or be prepared to revert back to a previous version.

Just saying (again)

PING ADMATT

Im speaking in Dipslick, that usually gets attention

ADMATT, PLEASE FIX THIS or tell us whats going on

Hi guys,

This should be back to normal.

If not try Ctrl + F5.

We were testing the narrower width yesterday which better supports the 'page background wrap' style of advertising which you might have seen on the home page yesterday.

I 100% agree that the cramped look is not great, it's okay on the home page in terms of the content layout and spacing, but across the rest of the site it just looks wrong, cramped and is annoying!

We do have to balance advertising and site content / layout in order to remain sustainable and support new developments, however not to the detriment of the user experience. This is a point I'm very strict on. Based on the feedback and my own experience the narrower width across site will not be sticking around.

Apologies for the irritation caused.

Regards,

Matt

I at first thought I had done something with the Ctrl + F5 key and the ball on the mouse. Glad it wasn't me what broke it.

You see Admin proved that you broke it !!!!

Just goes to show that nothing is Tumbleweed proof !!!!

You see Admin proved that you broke it !!!!

Just goes to show that nothing is Tumbleweed proof !!!!

Okay, okay, I'm coming clean…it were me which broked it… :blush:

Hi guys,

This should be back to normal.

If not try Ctrl + F5.

We were testing the narrower width yesterday which better supports the 'page background wrap' style of advertising which you might have seen on the home page yesterday.

I 100% agree that the cramped look is not great, it's okay on the home page in terms of the content layout and spacing, but across the rest of the site it just looks wrong, cramped and is annoying!

We do have to balance advertising and site content / layout in order to remain sustainable and support new developments, however not to the detriment of the user experience. This is a point I'm very strict on. Based on the feedback and my own experience the narrower width across site will not be sticking around.

Apologies for the irritation caused.

Regards,

Matt

Mega irritation caused and when I get irritated with a few Milk Stouts down the gullet, I go bos.

Expect the mother of all Friday fight threads Admin.

Mega irritation caused and when I get irritated with a few Milk Stouts down the gullet, I go bos.

Expect the mother of all Friday fight threads Admin.

Oh dear... and after such a feel-good Friday last week? ;)