New 29er SS options

ptaljaard

Busy with this at the moment actually. Frame on the way. Don't forget to add up things like bars and stem and seatpost and saddle and headset and and and... but you can go with an epicon up front for 3k, puck up wheels for 1.5k or less, brakes, I'd love white brakes but best seems shimano deore 615 off easybike. But you need to add rotors at 350 each. I came out to a price of about 12k depending on what you throw at it. Also don't forget tubeless and tyres. It all adds up very quickly.

ps. Can anyone recommend cool chain tugs for the on-one ss ltd.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Momsen STR 29 frame is also a option. They go for R4550...

Must have got mine on a BIG special then... I am sure there is wiggle room in that number..

If you do decide the On One route, make sure you order the seat clamp as well 29.8 clamps are not easy to find in this part of the world.

Thanks. so many other cool things on that site. now to choose colours. flip.

Dude let the hairy one help you....he will know exactly what to get and order and maybe even at a discount price compared to the site....

I see you are in the Western Cape Ptjaljaard ... I live in Table View and work in town, ride an 18" Inbred and am 1.78m tall ... if you are about the same height and want to give it a spin, or just want to see the frame let me know.

Otherwise we can find some good steel flame options that are reasonably inexpensive.

... and you sold ME a Niner...?! :blink:. Where was the inexpensive for my enquiry ;) .

Must have got mine on a BIG special then... I am sure there is wiggle room in that number..

Mikes bikes made a plan for me too.

Thanks to everyone, especially Hairy.

I've just placed my order with On-One. 29er white SS frame and a lot of other goodies.

Will source fork, wheelset, crank and brakes locally. most likely 2nd hand. not ready for rigid yet.

NICE!!!! Good luck with the wait...

I've just placed my order with On-One. 29er white SS frame and a lot of other goodies.

Will source fork, wheelset, crank and brakes locally. most likely 2nd hand. not ready for rigid yet.

Best choice!! also have one, they grow on you

Welcome to the On One family... You will have many happy smiles and miles!!

... and you sold ME a Niner...?! :blink:. Where was the inexpensive for my enquiry ;) .

He showed me that green SIR9 today. If I had the bucks, that frame would have been mine, right now, but a bit above my budget. :(