2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

Saxo: Contador, Rogers, Roche, Majka, Pauhlinho, Hernandez, Morkov, Benatti, Tossato.

GO 'BERTO!!!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saxo: Contador, Rogers, Roche, Majka, Pauhlinho, Hernandez, Morkov, Benatti, Tossato.

Now that's a proper team.

It would have been that much better with young Kreuziger in...

I'll place a friendly little wager that we'll be seeing lots of blue-yellow jerseys on the front these next 3 weeks. The Tinkoffborgs...

Sagaaaan for the Maillot Vert

Doubt whether Rogers from OGE can challenge the Hulk

my old man grew up in leeds, did all his scouting camps and stuff in the dales.

He is now SO AMPED to watch the opening day, keeps on asking me about it. Will be tuned in on sat 12pm.

Lampre-Merida: Cimolai, Costa, Durasek, Horner, Modolo, Oliveira, Richeze, Serpa, Valls

You are a bit early there, they have not started yet, hehe

Getting a head start ;)

Now that's a proper team.

It would have been that much better with young Kreuziger in...

I'll place a friendly little wager that we'll be seeing lots of blue-yellow jerseys on the front these next 3 weeks. The Tinkoffborgs...

Hmm, hope so, although Majka and Rogers had a hard Giro, so hope they have recovered well.

I like Pauhlinho but he didn't impress me much in the Dauphine, so hope he has peaked since then as well.

Lampre-Merida: Cimolai, Costa, Durasek, Horner, Modolo, Oliveira, Richeze, Serpa, Valls

No Cunego........!!

Apparently David Miller did not make the team. Waiting for confirmation.

I just saw a tweet of Millar regarding that.. reckon when it comes from him it's pretty much confirmed.

You are a bit early there, they have not started yet, hehe

Never too early to whip up support mate, never too early.! :lol:

Not many "British" riders then....no Dowsett, Wiggo, Swift, Miller, Kennaugh. At least they've got Froome, he's kinda British.

Movistar team for Tour de France: Alejandro Valverde, Imanol Erviti, John Gadret, Jesús Herrada, Beñat Intxausti, Ion Izagirre, Rubén Plaza, José Joaquín Rojas and Giovanni Visconti.

Apparently David Miller did not make the team. Waiting for confirmation.

millarmind

For the record, I was going to be ready for the Tour, so sad my team didn't believe in me, after everything we've been through. Not cool.

6/30/14, 4:39 PM

millarmind

I was selected for TdF last week, then they pulled me last night. Wiggo, Dowsett, Pete, Swifty, fancy a city break? I hear York's nice.

6/30/14, 3:11 PM

millarmind

None of my team will answer the phone to me. I under-performed at the nationals. I'm now so scared about losing my Tour spot I can't sleep.

6/30/14, 4:51 AM

Archived