2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

"I pointed to my heart because I raced with my heart today... really wanted to win because I'd seen the team work hard and be so united behind me, so I had to pay them back by winning.

Ive got a good lead, which helps me stay calm and relaxed... Tomorrow will hopefully be a quiet day, and then there's the time trial before Paris."

Nibs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwhaaaaa, cute, read my post carefully, it's called jest, negative speculation, I said he is a machine,

I wasn't even referring to you, neither have I read all the posts.

I could tell you to calm down.

10525784_958973370794747_7191787848980992145_n.jpg

I see a pee in the cup soon, he is super strong, as someone else said it doesn't if look like he is breathing never mind the fact that it looks like he is idling on 40% heart rate

Alien maybe, maybe he breathes through something else

Are you referring to this ?

All this tells me is that he will peep in a cup, I pretty much expect that.

The Colonel says hello ;)

post-271-1406227607,2835.jpg

Not sure if you have been following his trip around Europe on his twitter, FB, Instagram and Strava but it looks like it was one incredible time he had looking at all the posts and updates.

Makes you fell ill being stuck here in SA.

Flippen heck, how lean is Tommy :eek:

Jeepers... shocked... looks bigger on the telly!!!!

Nibbles takes the win

Four stages!

He has certainly stamped his authority on this tour, but without any real rivals.

I am sure this has already been said, but this would have been a cracker of a tour had Froome and Contador been there too.

Classic pic there 'dale!

How about this one.... lady bit too keen to be taking to her mates when the TV cameras come past?

http://giant.gfycat.com/ImpassionedShamelessCapybara.gif

Only 3 more days left and then it all ends :( A little something for the manne, and some ladies :ph34r:

http://www.milanofixed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/kate.jpg

He has certainly stamped his authority on this tour, but without any real rivals.

I am sure this has already been said, but this would have been a cracker of a tour had Froome and Contador been there too.

we can only speculate, but i think nibali is on fire, it was early stages when they went out but i still think nibali would have taken it, maybe its just me but i didnt "see" the dominant force of froom, this year around,,,,,maybe hunger is a better word,

Aikona....to finish first, you first have to finish....the contenders didn't. For me it was a cracker maybe because they werent in the mountains...people believed they could actually contend in this thing. The way Nibali rode the whole tour is pure class....dare I even say the classiest win of late.

Just look at AG2R and FDJ teams....crackers. They are riding their guts out for podium spots instead of just sitting back and going....oh well.

Archived