Dreamy Long Travel / AM Hardtails

Hairy

Wow this thread really confuses me!! Every time I make up my mind regarding a new trail bike then someone posts an extremely sexy bike in here and I'm all lost from the start...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this thread really confuses me!! Every time I make up my mind regarding a new trail bike then someone posts an extremely sexy bike in here and I'm all lost from the start...

Just go with your heart

N+1

Just go with your heart

That is unfortunately not viable as I would end up owning all of them!!!

N+1

Judging by the grunts I get everytime I look at a cycling magazine I reckon I hit the limit 2 bikes back. So this is a very strategic game...

Slightly off topic but still on Hardtail trail bikes. As a weekend warrior, bashing around Gauteng (mostly), what would the pro's and cons be of going hardtail rather than a full suspension bike? Budget wise the hardtail does seem a bit cheaper (depending on the build). At the moment I ride a Merida One Twenty which I am looking to replace with a frame with a slacker head angle and possibly a bit more travel.

• 2 weeks later...

the frame is rated to up to a 140mm fork ... so put on your paartie pants and have some fun!

How much are this bike?

How much are this bike?

in the link

he bare frame, which is said to weigh 4.6lbs, sells for $749 USD, and complete bikes start at $1,599 and top out at $1,999 USD. 

• 1 month later...