Arise, Sir Bradley Wiggins.

Caerus

It wasn't his doing. He survived it only because of the feeble sword arm of the queen

No need to be nasty.......

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of jealous Hubbers.

Live and let live, the guy achieved something that most dream of

Well done Sir

I Knight you as Sir Hub Troll.

Congrats you deserve it.

#hardworkpaysoff

Congratz, Sir Wiggo'

Now be a good team mate and fulfil the super domestique role for Froome Dawg @TDF 2014

In the interview on sky news after receiving his knighthood, he said that Froome has every right to defend his TDF title and he would be happy to help Froome achieve this...

"Chris is the current winner of the Tour de France and I think he has the right to defend that title next year," he said. "If I can play a support role, then I'd love to be back in a successful team and on the start line."

http://www1.skysports.com/cycling/news/12040/9066760/sir-bradley-wiggins-has-spoken-about-how-honoured-he-feels-to-be-knighted

Bradley has his own eccentric nature, no doubt.

He sure knows how to ride a bike.

except in the rain...

He is a good rider tho :)

In the interview on sky news after receiving his knighthood, he said that Froome has every right to defend his TDF title and he would be happy to help Froome achieve this...

"Chris is the current winner of the Tour de France and I think he has the right to defend that title next year," he said. "If I can play a support role, then I'd love to be back in a successful team and on the start line."

In truth thats more than Chris said about last years defending champs right to come back and respect the jersey.

Would be nice to see them both ride the tour together and have 2 winners on the same team pushing for victory. Twiggy has a lot of experience that can help Froome and Froome has GC talent to burn.

http://www1.skysport...-to-be-knighted

He can't really make up his mind can he? One moment he "never sees himself doing LeTour again", then next moment he want to do the tour and be captain, then next moment he want to do the tour and help Froome....

That had to be the cruddiest suit I have ever seen...it is not even cool from a hipster/retro perspective..it is just crud

Probably borrowed it from his dad...

He can't really make up his mind can he? One moment he "never sees himself doing LeTour again", then next moment he want to do the tour and be captain, then next moment he want to do the tour and help Froome....

Cant seeing him doing the TDF as he is gearing up for the track and Olympics, so maybe he is trying to repair some burnt bridges ?