Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of rain predicted for tonight and tomorrow morning - nothing is certain.

mmmm should have stuck with cannondale oompie :whistling:

Sure, by backfoot I mean, urs has to come back out of mordor and recover...tough ask, this is their job though.

loving topeak's work...with mennen's live tv f-bomb and all

Urs has been to mordor and back a couple of times. I'm sure Rabon lives there permanently (and loves it)

Urs has been to mordor and back a couple of times. I'm sure Rabon lives there permanently (and loves it)

Must be a roadie thing :ph34r:

Nooit....everyone is / was punting bulls 1 with urs's form and the experience they have. Off course seeing uber blow up must have been spectacular...like an a-bomb going off

Urs had form last year. The Epic is the first race in the season and maybe its just too early for him to really want to perform. I recall Alban Lakata is also one of the top marathon racers but he never really performed in March...

Makes one wonder if the Epic is maybe too early in the year to attract all the top racers in top form. It would be great to see all the heavy hitters gathered on the start line.

Urs had form last year. The Epic is the first race in the season and maybe its just too early for him to really want to perform. I recall Alban Lakata is also one of the top marathon racers but he never really performed in March...

Makes one wonder if the Epic is maybe too early in the year to attract all the top racers in top form. It would be great to see all the heavy hitters gathered on the start line.

maybe peaked too soon considering his atta and mtn results...maybe he had a kuk day...who knows.

The mystery of the go-till-you-blow

EPIC IS A LOOOOONG STAGE RACE not a one day RIDE

They can pull it back, they are definately the best team here, but another bad stage and that will probably be them done... Suss is top drawer and Bigham isn't too bad either

Since 2010 Suss, Langvad, and Bingham have been at the top of the ladies Marathon. The only two missing are Dahle-Flessja and Spitz.

I think the ladies race certainly has the worlds best in it.