Cape Epic 2014

Pieterg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with Bulls 3? Thomas Sahm has been a GC contender in the past. And Also Torpado, I would have expected them to be closer to the podium. What happened to them the first two days?

Well after his injury he hasn't been the same and as I have it he is riding with a youngster. . So acting as a mentor.

Whats up with Bulls 3? Thomas Sahm has been a GC contender in the past. And Also Torpado, I would have expected them to be closer to the podium. What happened to them the first two days?

Who is this Thomas Sahm you speak of?

Sure it is not Thomas Dietsch and Stefan Sahm?

Lol...

Amanda Boardman ‏on twitter: Nic Lamond you're a legend. 26th in Men overall! You're almost forgiven for not being home organising our wedding. #absacapeepic

Guest Omega Man

I agree Shebeen. That sponsorship should have gone to us!

I'm proud to say that I support their efforts by consuming quite a lot of their product.

On another note. Is the Ben Bostrom riding the Epic THE Ben Bostrom? This one?

post-18968-0-00277400-1395916510_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Yip THAT one

Buys had done very well with nino, he is roughly 8kg heavier than nino and with all the climing no wonder he is just keeping up.

I'm proud to say that I support their efforts by consuming quite a lot of their product.

yuuuuupp!!!!

Buys had done very well with nino, he is roughly 8kg heavier than nino and with all the climing no wonder he is just keeping up.

He needs to kick out at least 10% more watts than nino just to stay with him...nevermind pull him. And its not like nino puts out 200w. Big respect

post-1509-0-28782100-1395919722_thumb.jpg

Sean Badenhorst@Mr_TREAD 9h

Fact: Just 3 teams in the @AbsaCapeEpic top 30 GC are on hardtails: 13 Centurion Vaude 15 Buff Pro 26 Paarl Media Orange Monkey Pro

Al Davies riding with Ollie, Al's on a hardtail taking leave from a proper job, Ollie working too now (sort of), Position 21 on GC. Huge RESPECT to both.

post-1509-0-28782100-1395919722_thumb.jpg

Al Davies riding with Ollie, Al's on a hardtail taking leave from a proper job, Ollie working too now (sort of), Position 21 on GC. Huge RESPECT to both.

I remember Karl Platt saying that the Bulls wouldn't be truely competitive until they had soft-tails. His comment was that the jarring takes it out of your legs, and in the final few days the cumulative effect was just too much.

I think this year was the first year they had soft-tails? He probably had huge expectations...