EPIC COMP CARBON 2014 or Momsen VIPA?

Wasbeer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the prices of the shock service. R700 for a 50hour service and then R1500 every 150 hours. That is price for your shock/brain combo. It might be cheaper in the short term, but might cost you in the long run. Do the math and then decide.

Otherwise I have no regrets with the purchase of my Epic. Great bike.

I really really really love the Vipa. Really. But I feel being proudly South African etc etc, they should offer us a better price. Not saying its overpriced at all, not what I am saying, I just feel it could be cheaper. Maybe because I cant afford it.

I really really really love the Vipa. Really. But I feel being proudly South African etc etc, they should offer us a better price. Not saying its overpriced at all, not what I am saying, I just feel it could be cheaper. Maybe because I cant afford it.

This isn't exactly the greatest line of argument, especially when comparing it to a $pecialized...

Just keep in mind economies of scale.

This isn't exactly the greatest line of argument, especially when comparing it to a $pecialized...

I dont know why everyone seems to think Spez is sooooo expensive. The s-works models are crazy, rest of the bikes are quite fair I think if you shop around. Oh well. My vote still goes for the Epic. The King of cross country racing.

Got to be the vipa! U gonna spend that type of cash on a comp! Just doesn't sit right. Why not spice it up with a Lynskey u could get on one of those bad boys for about 40-50k.

The Lynskey has personality that I find both those other choices lack.

I dont know why everyone seems to think Spez is sooooo expensive. The s-works models are crazy, rest of the bikes are quite fair I think if you shop around. Oh well. My vote still goes for the Epic. The King of cross country racing.

Cause they ARE sooooo expensive. Seriously, for the same cash, you can get a better specced anything else. Specialized just seem to the market under some sort of spell.

Vipa. Exclusivity, a proper suspension platform, a true trail weapon and something completely different to the spazzes.

Don't come here with your reasoning and common sense.

What this guy said!

Cause they ARE sooooo expensive. Seriously, for the same cash, you can get a better specced anything else. Specialized just seem to the market under some sort of spell.

Then I must be doing really well cause I own 3 of them. Did not even realize, thanks dude.