The Hub SA - What has it become, and where is it going?

Caerus

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay attention. There were two suspensions handed out. Many warnings. Not one of the people who got warnings complained. They knew they were in the wrong. They accepted what came their way.

How to complain while suspended? Via proxy apparenly.

It's you who should pay attention. The Q&A was about those that was suspended, not warned.

It's you who should pay attention. The Q&A was about those that was suspended, not warned.

Okay, then, since you know what's going on, because we all don't, so was the suspension warranted?

Edited by Tumbleweed

I think The Hub is what each of us makes of it. If one chooses to get caught up in all the cr~p, then some recourse from the mods and other users is to be expected.

On any online forum, this type of behavior will always happen. How each of us chooses to deal with it should be up to us. After all, most of us are adults. I for one do enjoy the banter that inevitably makes its way into many threads. The name of the game should be respect. Don't confuse fun and banter with a lack of respect.

I only read the OP, so if this thread has gone pear shaped already, sorry to make it all serious again... :ph34r:

Then enlighten us.

I'd rather not, you would just make more assumptions and we all know what they say about making assumptions.

I'd rather not, you would just make more assumptions and we all know what they say about making assumptions.

Yet, you referred queries about one specific suspension to me as if I would know? And saying that you didn't know yourself. Some inconsistency there?

What about the rest of us?

Whose missing

HandH - Suspended

WE - Suspended

???? - Suspended

PLeeeease can we just let it go......

Since you asked so nicely, this is me letting go...

Chilling with the woofs and the kid now. Homework and noodles will always make a man mellow...

Ciao, all...

With so many people out there hating cyclists, one would think we would not hate each other so much as well.

I shall chalk this up to yet another thing i do not understand.