Vegetable gardens at home.

Mojoman

Does anyone grow garlic, or know anything about growing garlic? I'm so tired of tasteless wooden nuked garlic :cursing:

you can just put a garlic clove in the ground.  It grows out of the clove, but it will test your patience.  Takes a long long time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She will eat that too :) .... bloody Labs :)

Labraholes, not Labradores...mine digs a hole at least once a week at night wherever his little doggie heart desires...

Sage advise from a friend...decide what you want, dogs or a garden?

Edited by Ed-Zulu

Labraholes, not Labradores...mine digs a hole at least once a week at night wherever his little doggie heart desires...

Sage advise from a friend...decide what you want, dogs or a garden?

Or girl is good, no digging anymore.....Just grazes on edible goodies in the garden

Does anyone grow garlic, or know anything about growing garlic? I'm so tired of tasteless wooden nuked garlic :cursing:

Vaalgarlic@gmail.com The guy's name is Peter he is a guru.

Thanks Pieter

Pleasure man. He grows elephant garlic. That stuff is huge and damn tasty. Just tell him Pieter referd you to him.

Any Chilli Guru's out there ?

Our house at the coast the chilli grows wild.

Do you think I can get the seeds to germinate in Hilton :(

Any Chilli Guru's out there ?

Our house at the coast the chilli grows wild.

Do you think I can get the seeds to germinate in Hilton :(

The same guy with the garlic is also big into his chillies and has some rare varieties. Mail him.

Can anyone tell me how to stop my Lab eating our veg and herbs :) :( ?

With a Labby, a sturdy fence is about all you can do. They will find food n Mars if you can get them there.

Edited by DJR

I had a look yesterday and my cucumber seeds have also germinated. Very excited :)

My Green pepper bushes also have tiny little peppers on them at the moment[/quoter

Remove the two peppers if the plant is small . By removing them the plant will get stronger and be able to give more nutrant to the next peppers making them better quality. If you leave the plant it will produce small peppers that will take all the nutrients and the plant won't be strong enough for the next peppers

This is my cauliflower. But I do not inderstand the holes in the leafs. It does not look normal.

What can it be and what should I do about it?

post-31691-1413909808,3073.jpg