Worst Cycling Purchase

MrJacques

Apart from my bole glasses being a bad buy, i can now add to the list. A chain cleaner! The plastic ones with the brushes inside.... This thing simply smears the dirt all over and doesn't clean jack sh...t

S### - I got one (ok, bought one) for xmas 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone interested in an IDT? second hand, hardly been used. 

I've just broken my wrist so the IDT is going to see much use, as soon as the Ortho gives me the clearance

I've just broken my wrist so the IDT is going to see much use, as soon as the Ortho gives me the clearance

Yes, the IDT works very well to keep the fitness up while you cannot ride outside. Normally the orthopods are happy for you to ride the IDT. While you still have the splint on the arm, you are more likely to break something else, but that is very unlikely by falling off the IDT. Once you start riding again, get yourself a proper wrist brace, because it will be weak and stiff and easily injured if you fall on it again too soon.

Yes, the IDT works very well to keep the fitness up while you cannot ride outside. Normally the orthopods are happy for you to ride the IDT. While you still have the splint on the arm, you are more likely to break something else, but that is very unlikely by falling off the IDT. Once you start riding again, get yourself a proper wrist brace, because it will be weak and stiff and easily injured if you fall on it again too soon.

Already sorted, thanks, hows the 661 wrist guard, reviews are mixed on crc

Already sorted, thanks, hows the 661 wrist guard, reviews are mixed on crc

I used the 661Wrist Wrap, both a long and a short one and they worked well.

Edit Sorry, got the name wrong!

How much was it?

To embarrassed to admit. Hahaha.

Worst thing is, I went out to buy it. Then got home and did a bit if quick internet research and realised what an idiot I was.

i wonder how my buddy is feeling. he bought a Fondreist 650B frame november last year from 

"wcc" for 19k, its now selling for 5k 

i wonder how my buddy is feeling. he bought a Fondreist 650B frame november last year from 

"wcc" for 19k, its now selling for 5k

Eina. That sucks.

Pair of Conti Super Sport road tyres.  Complete crap.  Can't go 5km without getting a piece of glass embedding and puncturing.  Still hanging in the garage. Anyone want them?

Archived