Worst Cycling Purchase

MrJacques

knog usb rechargeable light

its so bright - bet it keeps me safe

it recharges - now i don't need to get new batteries everytime i forget to switch it off after a ride (i'm dead tired okay)

but i GUARANTEE the silicone straps will snap after 2 weeks

http://www.knog.com.au/product_images/503_13-02-2012_9451.jpghttp://www.knog.com.au/product_images/503_05-12-2012_8835.jpg

I have had my knog light for about a year and a half and it has never given me any problems what so ever :)

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first brand new bicycle - upgrade from my rigid steel bike, was so excited didn't check sizing nothing, just assumed old ladies frame size and new size would work out. Lot's of school fees :(

Not recently but years ago when getting back into riding, I bought a GT Ricochet and realized within two days that I wished I'd spent a bit more money. It was a "nice" bike but just not good enough. Bought a GT Zaskar a month later (for twice the price) and eventually gave the Ricochet away to a nephew.

The Zaskar lasted for years :-)

20 yr ago....got a 'good deal' on a chromoly 21" Diamondback HT frame....only problem is I needed a 19". Almost gave up cycling because of that bike. The guy I sold it to was even shorter than me and I warned him but he insisted!!!

I have learn't to read sizing charts for kit bought online from the east very very carefully.  I have a pair of bibs I cannot wear because the leg elastics are too tight.  I mean really ......I weigh 66kg am I really a XL?  Ha Ha.... according to China, YES!!! At least my daughter has scored :w00t:

I have learn't to read sizing charts for kit bought online from the east very very carefully. I have a pair of bibs I cannot wear because the leg elastics are too tight. I mean really ......I weigh 66kg am I really a XL? Ha Ha.... according to China, YES!!! At least my daughter has scored :w00t:

The china clothing manufacturers must be the only people that truly believe "one size fits all"

A Stans Notubes 26" conversion kit. Never worked on my rim/tyre combo. Hey, anyone wanna buy a Stans kit, without the yellow rim tape but with everything else?

Same brakes I have and no problems whatsoever

Biggest question is do you also scream like a girl????

Agggg no my lady.... I do not scream like a girl.....

Powermonkey headlamp... came without an on/off button, and no power source lol

When the chap at iWarehouse finished telling me its perhaps misleading but he must make a living and I can maar return it at my own expense, I knew the dustbin would be getting a brand new gift

WTB "tubeless" tyres

pocpac waterproof pouches

STANS

Bloody WTB tyres are GREAT but only IF you can get the b@stards to seat / re-inflate.

Almost lost it this morning with my weirwolf/wolverine tyres...

T.H.E Plastic bike stand that you slip your back wheel into and the bike supposedly stays upright.

Even My Time ZXRS, topping the scales at 6.4kg's falls over, with the stand stuck to the rear wheel.

A Tub of 32GI Endure Sport Drink - Lime Flavour.

Worst after taste ever!

Taste like a hint of Lime with an after taste of soap. 

I guess that's what happens when you jump at a bargain on something you haven't tried before.  

Archived