Best coffee shop along the spruit?

kevin Walter

Hi all

I'm going to hit the spruit tomorrow morning with a buddy was hoping somebody could suggest which is the best stop along the route for cuppa!

Thanks

Kevin

Edit: We riding from sunninghill through to botanical gardens.

Edited by K-Man 5000

Not sure of the name but I quite like the coffee shop across conrad drive opposite the fratellis...tables outside facing conrad drive, good coffee :thumbup:

VIDA!!!!, just be aware its a full on pit stop for plenty so there may be cues etc. always a good stop for me, coffee is top notch food is great and i love the stuff the staff shout when you enter, order etc. bit arb but very cool.

They don't call a spuit ride...race for the vida-e cup for nothing....

Last time I went up that side I could see Vida-e but got settled at that pub just before... 3 Draughts and a burger then we were back on our way :ph34r:

I wasnt very popular when I returned home, I told her I didnt eat on an empty stomach

VIDA!!!!, just be aware its a full on pit stop for plenty so there may be cues etc. always a good stop for me, coffee is top notch food is great and i love the stuff the staff shout when you enter, order etc. bit arb but very cool.

Yea, who the fook knows what they saying

Ammmliboss.......os ja

Think its Philippino for....these guys are retards...dont their cars work

Not sure of the name but I quite like the coffee shop across conrad drive opposite the fratellis...tables outside facing conrad drive, good coffee :thumbup:

Think it is called 11.05 (next to the paint shop)

Ammmliboss.......os ja

Think they speak portuguese.

Ammmliboss.......os ja

And I thought it meant "this one stinks even more than the previous one"

(I actually dont like going to Vida, most of the time there is some dodgy smell around there...maybe from the parties in that street the night before. I think they should really clean up that side walk. It will make it great a great place)

And I thought it meant "this one stinks even more than the previous one"

(I actually dont like going to Vida, most of the time there is some dodgy smell around there...maybe from the parties in that street the night before. I think they should really clean up that side walk. It will make it great a great place)

kekekekeke...could be

Yea that pub / rasta bar before vida-e has the distinct smell of sidewalk pee with a hint of sour vommit everytime you go past it. Mike's bikes is also around the corner so when the skinny double latte is finished you can go and drool over a bronson there....nice area, but agree, needs a bit of TLC

Not really a coffee shop, more a coffee machine shop but they do serve coffee and their barista knows what he is doing.... Tazza doro at the bridge in parkhurst - 4 or 5 houses down from the solly kramers - alternately the Whippet in Linden - not far from the top corner of Delta park.

And if you pedal up to Dunkeld from fratellis, there is Motherland

jeeepers you spruit riders are starting to sound like roadies...coffee stops..... pffffft what next?

I think us kzn'ers need to come teach you okes a lesson :whistling: