A good samaritan!

Ramzisaacs

On sunday during the Argus tour. I had a second puncture 3km from finish, not having a spare tube I decided to walk to the finish. After all the hard work I put in, I felt absolutely gutted. While pushing my bike along the road. A young man approached me to enquire why I was pushing my bike. I explained to him my problem. He offered his bike to me to finish the race. I was quite surprised by this kind gesture. And dually took up the offer and finished the race. Despite me not achieving my target time Wesleys kind offer made my day.

THANKS WESLEY!! :D

From Ramzi

Hope you were wearing your timing chip on your body somewhere and that this did not get left behind on your bike... Nice job Wes!

Wesley ....you are a Very Good example of the Camaraderie that should prevail amongst Cyclists off all Creeds and Cultures... :))

Another awe inspiring proudly South African moment

:clap: x 1000 to Wesley

Thanks to the op for sharing this with fellow hubbers :thumbup:

Well Done Wesley ..............

Thats the Argus spirit.....

One day the favour will be returned to you ...... :thumbup:

Wes is paying it forward, hubber style :thumbup: . Evidence indeed that not all cyclists use their wheels to assault stationary motorists. :whistling:

3km from the finish ...... thats about where the other incident took place ...... :whistling:

Well done Wes.

Two things that come from this story:

1. good deeds never go unnoticed (even if it often seems as if they do)

2. ride with at least 2 spare tubes

Well done Wes.

Two things that come from this story:

1. good deeds never go unnoticed (even if it often seems as if they do)

2. ride with at least 2 spare tubes

Replace 2 with " check your tyre for sharp objects and your rim-tape for uncovered spoke holes when you change a tube. Otherwise the same thing that caused your first puncture will puncture your new tube" and your advice will be correct.