Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

By own definition/admission :

Forget about fraud, think racketeering (organised crime), counterfeit goods act, sars, import of counteirfeit goods etc... This is prison stuff!!! Say 'hello Oscar!'

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is prison stuff!!! Say 'hello Oscar!'

The best comment in this thread was TALUS pointing out the difficulty of these two sharing a cell with Oscar and Christof Becker.

According to him, everybody will be too scared to sleep on the floor, go for a pis, or buy anything from their cell mates.....

Appears the perception that this is widespread after the CB show has had quite an impact, yesterday a colleague who bought expensive MTB bikes a while back (hardly ridden though, more money than sense) from a totally different shop asked me if his bikes are legit.

Tell him "no" then buy them cheap.

My only comment on Carte Blanche's story that is factually incorrect is their daring to suggest Pinarello as the Ferrari of bicycles!! :whistling:

Wanta buy a Colgano from me? :ph34r:

My only comment on Carte Blanche's story that is factually incorrect is their daring to suggest Pinarello as the Ferrari of bicycles!! :whistling:

Yeah, we all know there is only one Ferrari of bicycles.

Is it a grey import, or a regular fake?

If mine is black with white, does that make it grey ?

I thought that was an established fact :eek:

Pappa wag vir hulle

Conversation in the shower:

"My stem fits perfectly onto your headset, right down to the bottom spacer"