Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must it be ADSL :eek:

I guess you can use your dongle with mobile data, but its bandwidth intense, so that won't be cheap. So I think ADSL is the way to go, pref uncapped. 4 meg line, or faster.

Never thought I'd see the day riding IDT became popular on the hub...a few years ago you would almost get lynched on Da Hub for suggesting something like this....now everyone (well it seems like almost everyone) has one at home.

Sign of the times in SA. You don't get knocked over by the kugel on her Iphone in her Prado, you don't get your bike redistributed at knife point, you don't come off going through open manhole covers. Nothing like being on the road, but maybe we can still make it fun.

ok so i have not managed to get a newer tracx as yet i am on top of it so ill keep my eyes open for race 2 maybe i can play with

ok so i have not managed to get a newer tracx as yet i am on top of it so ill keep my eyes open for race 2 maybe i can play with

Great. Will send personalized invite.

Great. Will send personalized invite.

so no cheating on the name then :blush: :blush: :blush: then ill first have to get fit

Edited by DIPSLICK

Very cool. Sadly can't make this eve as my IDT bike is at the LBS. Count me in for the next one though!

Edit: I'll happily (and almost certainly) be the Lanterne Rouge

Edited by walkerr

I hope the top 3 get tested for EPO or Similiar hormone injections. I dont want people to say the hubbers are dopers! :whistling:

I guess you can use your dongle with mobile data, but its bandwidth intense, so that won't be cheap. So I think ADSL is the way to go, pref uncapped. 4 meg line, or faster.

I used my 3g router and it works fine don't know what it was like on Harry's side. He is way to strong for me but it was great fun will definitely join again.