Fat Loss agents

lay off the protein shakes, got some mates who developed kidney stones as a result! if you want protein just add some red meat to you diet.

dont take any of that stuff, water or game is my fuel of choice, dont take any recovery crap just get a massage during multi-stage event as it moves the lactic acid from the muscles you feel great afterwords.

Most pills or shakes dont work as you body will only take so much of the vitamin or protein in after that all its doing is making your piss expensive.

go see a dietitian, did you know all you need a day is a shot glass of orange juice the rest you will just pass.(vitamin C)

Edited by VicanZA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of those products contain ephedrine and make you heart work overtime.

thats probably the biggest worry, and eating Contadors steak can cost your life :nuke: , I know of a Guy that cant Cycle anymore because of all the crap he took now is body is stuffed

thats probably the biggest worry, and eating Contadors steak can cost your life :nuke: , I know of a Guy that cant Cycle anymore because of all the crap he took now is body is stuffed

How much weight are you wanting to lose?

There are many ways to lose weight but building a bit of muscle seems to speed it up a little.

beside the long terms unknown effects and possibly growing a third eye, they are not really sustainable and cost a fortune....and its not like they even make a huge difference.

Eat right...whole foods, less processed shat....but still don't shoot the lights out ito calories.

Train early, train right and train often...train without energy drinks and potions...just plain ol water, give your metabolism a kickstart by training early in the day...

Guest EdEdEd

I know dieting is the key here, but was wondering if you guys are using some sort of supplement to assist in fat loss? I've used phedra cut and diet fuel etc in the past with no real effects, I read online that people are talking about products that increases the body temp that assists in Fat loss,

Ill get flammed... try out weigh-less... you actually get to eat a helluva lot. Its not a diet, but a guideline.

Also if you can get your hands on pseudoephedrine (basically cold meds) that is said to work (that was what Thinz were made off before legislation was changed becaused they made TIK from the stuff)

Disclaimer: using meds is not advised!!!

Guest EdEdEd

I thought epherdrine was banned?

Pseudoephedrine is what is used now

Ephedrine is highly controlled now (because this stuff is dangerous!)

Guest EdEdEd

If you dont mind tearing your oesophagus, purging is always an option...

Pseudoephedrine is also banned.

Download 2014 WADA Prohibited List is available at: http://www.drugfreesport.org.za/

People people. Eat right, sleep right, train right, live right. Stop trying to take short cuts.

Short cuts lead to short term solutions - the right path leads to a long term solution.

Hi Mr.E, I'm no dietician nor an expert. I will share what worked for me.

I clocked in at 112kgs, I'm now on 89/90kg on and off. I applied a lot of things said on this thread up till now.

First, went cold turkey on any alcohol, difficult especially beer (having a surname as Biersteker does not help either).

Then being a sales person traveling in and outside RSA does not help. I had to plan way better to ensure I do not eat junk food. I cut out all sweets, crisps etc etc. you get the pic.

I lost a lot and hit a barrier. Then started to take Phedra cut XT 5 days on and 2 off for a while to boost the metabolism, worked like a bomb.

Then I started to mtb 1-2/3 times a week. In 10 months I had lost the bulk of the weight. I'm now maintaining it for about 5 months already. Want to drop a further 5. Following the high protein and low carb diet. My 0.2c. But as said before, eat less junk more and get active.

seems like Pseudoephedrine also

If you really and truly want to lose weight you need to put in hard work and stay dedicated. I recommend downloading a calorie counting application for your cellphone.

Most people have got no idea how many calories are in the various things they eat. Fried foods are so high in calories because fat has more than double the amount of calories as carbs or protein per gram. Sugary drinks are no good unless immediately before or after exercise. And alcohol is empty calories

Weight training shouldn't be overlooked it burns more calories than cardio (unless you're really doing cardio hard and for a few hours), weight training has the best effect on your resting metabolism...

There are a million things, but a wonder drug isn't your answer. If you want it bad enough you'll work for it!

Edited by Nicko

Bro, having won Bodybuilding Mr SA a couple of times and 7 other titles many years ago I can advise you on the following:

If you are overweight there are very few natural supplement products that actually work. All of them rely on caffeine to speed up the metabolism and there are a few other ingredients that help but you wont see significant changes. The diet supplement industry is full of scams and government is trying to put laws in place to stop them. Sure Hoodia supresses your appetite and makes you more active which helps to lose weight. You can get it at clicks. Ephidrene does the same but you can burn out eventually. It is scheduled but ask your pharmacist and see if they will give it to you. Its banned if you are a pro. In reality if you can get Clenbuterol then its probably the best but its illegal to compete using it and its scheduled. Yet in small dosages it is by far the best and all the pro bodybuilders use it to lean up.

I can give you loads of diet advice which is easy to do and will work.

I can send you a diet I used when competing and it took my body fat down to around 2.5%. Its hard core though and the few top cyclists I have given it to lost loads of weight fast but struggled to maintain their energy levels as they were doing big miles every day. Yet for a couple of weeks off season its perfect. The weight comes off fast. The diet was actually given to me by a mate of mine in the USA who was one of the top bodybuilders in the world and was known for being one of the most ripped.

Guest EdEdEd

seems like Pseudoephedrine also

Things are changing (for the better). previously it was to easy to get this things...