Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Nearly 10 mins now for the break

Cunego is in the mix and is the closest threat to the peloton at 48 mins behind the Maglia Rosa

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 10 mins now for the break

Cunego is in the mix and is the closest threat to the peloton at 48 mins behind the Maglia Rosa

We all know Cunego is harmless (even when doping)

We all know Cunego is harmless (even when doping)

To think, former winner of this Grand Tour...

What a weird career for the lil' guy

Somehow somehow, Lampre kept on employing him

Edited by ' Dale

To think, former winner of this Grand Tour...

What a weird career for the lil' guy

He must have been doped up to the max the year he won the Giro.

Four teams have missed the break today. Garmin-Sharp, Colombia, Orica-GreenEdge and Neri Sottoli.

all four teams would have to send all their riders to the front if they even want to think of catching the break away

Four teams have missed the break today. Garmin-Sharp, Colombia, Orica-GreenEdge and Neri Sottoli.

Orica: There are so few of them left they could all get in the brake without anyone noticing. I think they are all just hoping to make the cut off. Forget about the break.

I seeing that other teams will ask for 55 seconds to be deducted from Quintana & co.

Guess we will only know for sure when statement is released later today.

wonder how they calculated 55 seconds

Who knows? The debate rages on. Rumours that Quintana did overtake a motorbike with red flag.

I seeing that other teams will ask for 55 seconds to be deducted from Quintana & co.

Guess we will only know for sure when statement is released later today.

Now what happens if there were riders who were in between NQ and Uran? Do they also get 55' deducted? I am just curious: If someone went with RH and NQ, but was only able to finish say 20' ahead of Uran do they also get penalised 55'? Or, if someone went on the downhill, but was caught before the finish, are they penalised or not?

Seems to me that there can be even more confusion here!

ScottC-M, savour the ad... not all of us can watch it!

and what about the guys that were off the back of the main peleton. If they raced down the hill to catch the group agian do they also get a penalty, even if they got dropped again on the final climb. Too many problems with trying to penalise people. I'd hate to be the person to decide on this

Now what happens if there were riders who were in between NQ and Uran? Do they also get 55' deducted? I am just curious: If someone went with RH and NQ, but was only able to finish say 20' ahead of Uran do they also get penalised 55'? Or, if someone went on the downhill, but was caught before the finish, are they penalised or not?

Seems to me that there can be even more confusion here!

ScottC-M, savour the ad... not all of us can watch it!

It assume it would be Catoldo, Rolland, Hesjedal and Quintana

Guy Dobbelaere (UCI commissaire) to Sporza: "Yes DS's asked us to rectify times but it's not possible."

End of story UCI and organization.

Guy Dobbelaere (UCI commissaire) to Sporza: "Yes DS's asked us to rectify times but it's not possible."

End of story UCI and organization.

Simple. Can it all move on now?

Apparently the teams were looking at about 2 minutes, Uran would be back in pink on that calculation.

One final comedy moment from Petey Rolland who came out today and said he did attack over the top and that he didn't see any red flags. At all.

http://velolive.com/uploads/posts/2014-05/1401215228_jeredgruber.jpg

Simple. Can it all move on now?

Apparently the teams were looking at about 2 minutes, Uran would be back in pink on that calculation.

One final comedy moment from Petey Rolland who came out today and said he did attack over the top and that he didn't see any red flags. At all.

I agree...........lets race!