• Zulu
    • Other

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afrikaans girls vry lekkerder. :ph34r: :whistling:

Ja maar hulle het baie "spade work" nodig gehad. Dit was makliker om die Ingilse te oortuig.

Ja maar hulle het baie "spade work" nodig gehad. Dit was makliker om die Ingilse te oortuig.

Nooooo! not from where I came from!!! The carparks at the "sokkies" were not just for "barneys"

I have two Afrikaans mates, well, from Afrikaans families but they are largely anglicised. They say that they will not send their kids to Afrikaans schools as they prefer having English as their first language. I always wondered if that was a trend amongst the younger Afrikaans generation.

Matt?

Katrina and Sarel were sitting at their farm in the Marico.

Sarel asks her if she thinks whether God speaks english or Afrikaans.

Katrina disappears and gets down on her smooth Camphor infused kniegies.

10 minutes later she walks in to the kitchen and says "Sarel, the Groot Baas is English"

Well, how do you know this Katrina ? He asks.

She explains.

"I went on my knieggies and I asked God, are you English or Afrikaans, and he answered me"

Kareltjie asks her "and what did he say"

She says "He answered I am who I am, if he was Afrikaans he would have said, I is who I is"

Edited by Wyatt Earp

I spent a year at an english school in std 6 that was located next to an afrikaans technical boys school. We would have to wait at the bus stop together.....Lots of fights. The problem was the only girls to go around were the english ones. Halfway home the bus would stop at another afrikaans co-ed school and pick up a bunch of afrikaaner girls (std 9 +10) Then the fun started, somehow at the beginning of the year, one afrikaans boy made a pass at me, these battletank females decided that they would have none of this and decided that they would show me my place. No fighting allowed on the bus so everyday when the bus got to its stop in our suburb, Id get off and run like the wind before they could catch me.....This went on for three months.

Edited by blondeonabike

I have two Afrikaans mates, well, from Afrikaans families but they are largely anglicised. They say that they will not send their kids to Afrikaans schools as they prefer having English as their first language. I always wondered if that was a trend amongst the younger Afrikaans generation.

Nee wat...my kinders sal Afrikaans groot word en Engels as 2de taal hê.

It may also depend if you're from the Country side or raised in the City?

Or even in which city...

Baie interessant dat die Afrikaans en Engels op The Hub amper dieselfde hoeveelheid is :thumbup: at the end of the day...Cycling Rules :clap: :w00t: and The Hub guys always stick together and show what they are worth when someone is in need of something, or someone needs to be helped...this is confirmed on a daily basis here on The Hub!!!