HUBBERS LETS HELP CARPET

DIPSLICK

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nic Kohler, CEO of Hollard, is a big mtber - he has finished a few Epics.

Perhaps, someone with better IT skills than me could locate him on email / social media / twitter?

I suggest we go straight to the top with our complaint.

My suggestion that a complaint be laid with the Ombud for STI also has merit (well, I think it does).

As in this guy:

Assume its him. Got pictures of him riding epic with Hollard clothing...

Also, please make sure you reference CycleSure as much as possible in you posts, even posts links if need be. This thread to the top of the google search page.

I'm getting my policy as well, looking at moving.

if there's change can we get ice cream?

:thumbup: :thumbup: ILL MAKE SURE WE STOP WHEN TARGET IS REACHED, as will MR POTGIETER post statements as he always does ,,,,ice cream can easily be organised any ways :thumbup:

Guest EdEdEd

2 Oom Mandelas inbetaal vir jou Carpet!

Enjoy!!!!!!

Guest EdEdEd

:thumbup: :thumbup: ILL MAKE SURE WE STOP WHEN TARGET IS REACHED, as will MR POTGIETER post statements as he always does ,,,,ice cream can easily be organised any ways :thumbup:

I hereby submit a request that the fund raising stop when there is enough for a new frame and to pay MR BOGUSONE to do a KICKASS hub-special paintjob!!!

(Please notice that I have used Capslock, underline, bold and different font sizes... this is serious!)

Thanks for all who have helped so far, we WONT be doing any spray jobs/ mods we just trying to get carpet on the road again, please keep the ZUMAS coming, ever drop helps:)

Guest EdEdEd
Thanks for all who have helped so far, we WONT be doing any spray jobs/ mods we just trying to get carpet on the road again, please keep the ZUMAS coming, ever drop helps:)

PARTY POOPER!