Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very nice, what is your plan for the battery? Mine is under the hump, so my hump is quite big.

Thanks. It looks like it will end up on top of the gearbox because the exhaust is now going to cross over to the other side.i was initially planing to hang it underneath behind the sump.

Ive been offered a piaggio typhoon 125 2t scoot for a really good price! Anyone have any experience with these? 

Monster of a bike and it's 250cc but sounds like a 1000 cc. Bali..

I must say, I love that CBR250/300, the double pipe looks better for me though

Any idea on pricing? Probably north of R75k!!!

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Moer had my 20000km service done today at Motorrad R2912.02 F800GS. Eish.

You had it lucky Starvin Marvin,  I spent 3 times that after an exhaust crack and some engine work, whilst servicing.........but then the performance afterward brings back the grin factor x100!!!!      Ride safe chaps. 

Something is happening, I do not know what.

I have been riding bikes since i was 12 years old. Engine size and power never bothered me, rode everything between 125 and 350, and did a 650 once, about 10 years ago. And my brothers hooligan machine about a month ago. 

I have been commuting a lot over the last couple of months. Even in the rain and wind. (The car is parked in the garage, but who wants to be stuck in traffic?)

But now, every day, every time i open the throttle to pass a car, or to take a gap, I get frustrated with the volume control. It almost feels like I will go faster on my bicycle. Not that I want to go fast. I just want more power!! 

Something is happening, I do not know what.

I have been riding bikes since i was 12 years old. Engine size and power never bothered me, rode everything between 125 and 350, and did a 650 once, about 10 years ago. And my brothers hooligan machine about a month ago. 

I have been commuting a lot over the last couple of months. Even in the rain and wind. (The car is parked in the garage, but who wants to be stuck in traffic?)

But now, every day, every time i open the throttle to pass a car, or to take a gap, I get frustrated with the volume control. It almost feels like I will go faster on my bicycle. Not that I want to go fast. I just want more power!! 

And so it starts, the constant need for more speed and power.

Welcome to the dark side, I've been suffering from this affliction since I had my first 50cc. 

I must say, I love that CBR250/300, the double pipe looks better for me though

Any idea on pricing? Probably north of R75k!!!

75k total in bali. That's for the top of the range one.

I like the looks of the duke 390. but its not that much bigger than a 250, and pricewise more than a couple of 650.....

I like the looks of the duke 390. but its not that much bigger than a 250, and pricewise more than a couple of 650.....

Love my 390 for commuting but wouldn't want to do weekends or longer trips with it