Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Wish I had the moolah to buy it. 

But things might change before you decide to sell, so give me a head sup when you do decide to sell.

Please DM me before you sell it.

I will do so guys, thanks.

Priorities change unfortunately, having your dream bbike but never using it seems silly. I may change my mind though.........

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do so guys, thanks.

Priorities change unfortunately, having your dream bbike but never using it seems silly. I may change my mind though.........

Don't sell.......or sell to me! Lovely bike, one of my bucket list machines, and an Aprillia 250. I looked to import an RD from the UK, but the additional costs on the purchase price did not seem worth it. Edited by Spokey

I need to get a commuter soon..

stuck between the two:

I had a 650 versys loved it...

NC700x

anyone with an NC keen to let me know the good and the bad?

Ridden a mates one a few times. Lots of bottom end grunt, very frugal. My biggest annoyance is the low rev range comapred to my bm. buy one, you won't be sorry.

Ridden a mates one a few times. Lots of bottom end grunt, very frugal. My biggest annoyance is the low rev range comapred to my bm. buy one, you won't be sorry.

Just be mindful of size, I'm 2m tall and owned my NC all of 5 months before trading it in on the KTM.

Eventually fitted new rubber on Saturday. Got 28300km and change from a set of Metzeler Karoo3's.

Needless to say with this kind of mileage, I fitted the same again.

Not too shabby for a 50/50 tire that was used 95% on tar.

Had an interesting experience on Saturday. Bought a new Anakee 3 and, unknown to me, the traction control was disabled on removal of the wheel. 

20 kms later, I tried to accelerate while very slightly banked over. 

The result was the best wheelspinning slide of my life. Fortunately the tyre bit before I went down and even before I could react. 

Be very careful on new tyres for about 100kms. Lesson learned.

yep, new rubber, very sketchy. 
We had a family thing on at Harties yesterday, I had to work till 2 tho, so I took the bike out there, and took the scenic route home from there. 

Also missed a thunderstorm, and had wet roads all the way back. Lots of movement on the rear, but no moments or TC warning lights...

Here's my daily ride. It's difficult to keep my teeth warm while riding this bike because I'm grinning all the time, it's a hooligan machine of note. Where possible, I avoid tar like the plague. Luckily my commute to work is only around 2km's and even then I'm able to take a detour via pavements ^_^

This was taken while riding sweeper for the 3 day Tankwa XC Rally in Sept.

post-39501-0-45637100-1544426094_thumb.jpg

some nice bikes!

A little ride out to Cullinan this weekend.  Was chasing the KTM.  To be fair I don't think he got out of 4th, but it was fun nevertheless.

Here's my daily ride. It's difficult to keep my teeth warm while riding this bike because I'm grinning all the time, it's a hooligan machine of note. Where possible, I avoid tar like the plague. Luckily my commute to work is only around 2km's and even then I'm able to take a detour via pavements ^_^

This was taken while riding sweeper for the 3 day Tankwa XC Rally in Sept.

Buff,

Nice to see you ride a motorbike too. I met you some years ago on a ride with some mates at Bottelary. You rode with us for a while and showed us around. Was a good day.

I have a photo somewhere and will see if I can dig it up.