• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this count?

Oh, it’s a diesel!

858996bbbabc55c66eb36d6fd426525c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipping cool!

they tried to get a tuk-tuk taxi thing going in CT, but the guys could not get permits, so they accepted "donations" instead.

I had to get to the top of town fast with my bicycle to a meeting and one of these pulled up next to me at the traffic lights, we struck a deal and both the bike and I were blitzed to the site meeting in a flash.

Now I really like these little guys and would actually not mind one ... just for the fun of it.

How do they handle, or are they just simply death traps?

I hated those tuk tuk things in Sea Point. They would sneak up the side of a queue of traffic to the front, then cut in when the light went green, and then hare off - at their top speed of 20km/h, causing a long delay. 

Great in principle but with our drivers and rules, no-no.

flipping cool!

they tried to get a tuk-tuk taxi thing going in CT, but the guys could not get permits, so they accepted "donations" instead.

I had to get to the top of town fast with my bicycle to a meeting and one of these pulled up next to me at the traffic lights, we struck a deal and both the bike and I were blitzed to the site meeting in a flash.

Now I really like these little guys and would actually not mind one ... just for the fun of it.

They handle ok with a little load at the back, not so well empty (They have an 800kg payload max) 

This one has a coffee machine, water, pumps, grinder etc etc so not exactly a circuit racer! 

They handle ok with a little load at the back, not so well empty (They have an 800kg payload max) 

This one has a coffee machine, water, pumps, grinder etc etc so not exactly a circuit racer! 

so great for loading your bike onto and going to the trails :P

great "shuttle van" ... maybe not :P

so great for loading your bike onto and going to the trails :P

great "shuttle van" ... maybe not :P

Perhaps...If you're VERY patient..

flipping cool!

This one seems to handle quite well!

https://youtu.be/S2YZncDfJeQ