Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in Primary school i used to sneak into my Dad's study and read all the Harold Robbins books.  Well only certain parts of them.  There was one particular one called "The Betsy" and in one of the chapters the main character who is an ex-racing driver picks up some chick and they end up shagging to the sounds of racing car engines being revved.  Things were done differently in the 70's before Ipods and Youtube :clap:

I managed to find the only existing photographs of my first true love.

post-87-0-34302900-1530257641_thumb.jpg

post-87-0-16280100-1530258992_thumb.jpg

I've got a picture of my TZR250 3MA lurking around somewhere. 

Pictures my 125LC, 350LC's, XJ550 and 1100 Special have all gone missing.

Edited by Wannabe

post-52292-0-58087700-1530470535_thumb.jpeg

The little KLR enjoyed a jaunt to Rooiberg Pass. Arrived home needing radiator repairs. A common problem on this model when used as they should be. Vibration issue and the design of the mounting points. Small design fault Kawa.......then again, built to a budget hey. Still thoroughly enjoy the machine!

Got a pretty sweet deal on this bike from Perry's Bike shop.. Traded in my Duke 390 for this KTM 1050. The 1050 only has 94km on the clock and bought it for R119000, its still brand spanking new. The owner is overseas and doesn't ride the bike anymore so he sold it. Will be taking delivery of the bike this week. Cant wait for my Mozambiquen trips.. :clap:

Had to borrow this pic from Perry's Bike website. Will post a pic as soon as it arrives..

post-32956-0-40997600-1531140758_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lexx

Got a pretty sweet deal on this bike from Perry's Bike shop.. Traded in my Duke 390 for this KTM 1050. The 1050 only has 94km on the clock and bought it for R119000, its still brand spanking new. The owner is overseas and doesn't ride the bike anymore so he sold it. Will be taking delivery of the bike this week. Cant wait for my Mozambiquen trips.. :clap:

Had to borrow this pic from Perry's Bike website. Will post a pic as soon as it arrives..

Very nice Keeps Taking Money.

Enjoy.........

What year model is it btw, Aren't there 1190 and 1290 models already?

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Enjoy.........

As long as it safes me petrol while commuting :thumbup:  :w00t:

Enjoy.........

Its a late 2016,but reg 2017 Model.

I don't like buying 2nd hand bikes or demos, but when I saw the price and the km's, I couldn't say no.

Edited by Lexx

Very nice!! congrats!