Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

I am a Yammie man through and through BUT I saw one of these the other day and it really was quite nice, if you are into that whole blow-drying your vagina with a cruiser thing........

https://www.kawasaki.com/products/2018-Vulcan-900-Custom

Rumour has it if you buy a scooter or a Cruiser, you get one of these scarves for free

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/fendis-new-vulva-scarf-is-reminding-everyone-of-the-time-they-were-born-1909923.html

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a guy we often see in the mornings on the way to work who is on a scooter, a real beat up scooter.

Now he comes up between the "big bikes" parked at the front of the traffic lights and takes off with a seriously smooth and moerse long wheelie. I could swear the big bikes take the very next turn off or pull over and fake a mechanical when this happens.

Rumour has it if you buy a scooter or a Cruiser, you get one of these scarves for free

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/fendis-new-vulva-scarf-is-reminding-everyone-of-the-time-they-were-born-1909923.html

There is a guy we often see in the mornings on the way to work who is on a scooter, a real beat up scooter.

Now he comes up between the "big bikes" parked at the front of the traffic lights and takes off with a seriously smooth and moerse long wheelie. I could swear the big bikes take the very next turn off or pull over and fake a mechanical when this happens.

Hey I love sneaking up on anemic CBR125's and YBRs on my Bwizz and scaring the **** out of them.  Youngsters have no idea what a BWizz is, let alone how quickly one can accelerate.....

Hey I love sneaking up on anemic CBR125's and YBRs on my Bwizz and scaring the **** out of them.  Youngsters have no idea what a BWizz is, let alone how quickly one can accelerate.....

had to visit google to educate myself  :ph34r:

If money were not an issue I would really enjoy the BMW RnineT ... just because it looks lekker and I really like the sound of a boxer engine :P

I rode one of these around Kyalami a few years ago at the second of the Bike Festivals. I had a blast, was the Friday and quiet on the track, just the instructor and I. We lined up to go and he says, “ right, lets see how fast this thing is” ! We visored down and off, me with my adventure helmet and peak. The thing was lovely, I benefited from following the instruction fellow on his Ducati 996. Some of my favourite laps on the new Kyalami circuit!

Over 220 indicated if I remember correctly!

I have always wanted one of these. They look like an absolute hoot to ride.

Do you have any mates that ride?

Only bicycles ..... there is a neighbour  I am waiting for to return from his off shore work ... will have a good chat with him.

I have always wanted one of these. They look like an absolute hoot to ride.

Standard they are a bit tame, but with a pipe, some clutch rollers and a bit of work on the head and ports and you can really get them to fly.  Bill Hunter had a seriously rapid one.

I rode one of these around Kyalami a few years ago at the second of the Bike Festivals. I had a blast, was the Friday and quiet on the track, just the instructor and I. We lined up to go and he says, “ right, lets see how fast this thing is” ! We visored down and off, me with my adventure helmet and peak. The thing was lovely, I benefited from following the instruction fellow on his Ducati 996. Some of my favourite laps on the new Kyalami circuit!

Over 220 indicated if I remember correctly!

Flat on the tank? With Adv helmet? That does sound like a blast.

Andy, what size are the motors on those? I think I was told you can get a 600cc..

The Bwiz?  100cc 2-stroke.  They were originally 50cc's but we got the 100cc version in SA.  I'm not 100% certain but I think the biggest big-bore kit is a 150cc Polini kit.