Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I heard the other day....

When they were making the original Top Gun, Kawasaki weren't interested in giving them the bike and they apparently had to buy it. The director wasn't prepared to give Kawasaki any free advertising so they removed all branding from the bike.

For the Top Gun that is currently being filmed apparently Kawasaki were tripping over themselves to ensure that Tom Cruise was riding the new H2R and told him he could keep it after they had finished shooting.

Edited by Grebel

Okay so I just chatted to the bike shop okes. Throttle body so dirty that it could almost not let the fuel pass. 

And both coils were shot, with damaged wires and connections, brittle rubber and so on. 

All fixed, but I will only hear what the damage to my bank account is when I go and collect it

Weird how you assume it's somehow related to the work you just did on it..Well, I did, anyway

I'm sure there's some psychological term to explain that. 

Okay so I just chatted to the bike shop okes. Throttle body so dirty that it could almost not let the fuel pass. 

And both coils were shot, with damaged wires and connections, brittle rubber and so on. 

All fixed, but I will only hear what the damage to my bank account is when I go and collect it

When it comes to GSs the bike shops only have one button and thats a R1500-00 button and they just punch it until yr bill is finalised......

Yap. I made a list for the guys with everything that i loosened an tightened, replaced and "checked" with youtube open next to me. It is so strange, not 1 video that i watched mentioned the throttle body.   

When it comes to GSs the bike shops only have one button and thats a R1500-00 button and they just punch it until yr bill is finalised......

In that case they will have to sell the bike to cover the fee.... :ph34r:

Riding up Chappies yesterday...It's a lottery with guys riding their bicycle like this.....

post-43622-0-46222800-1540207893_thumb.jpg

post-43622-0-22573600-1540207809_thumb.jpg

post-43622-0-59781400-1540207880_thumb.jpg

Edited by sawystertrance