Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I intend to spend as little time as possible on freeways, I'm going the "backroads" route. far more amazing things to see. And I will abide by a old adage. " There are many bold motorcyclists, but there are not many, old, bold motorcyclists."

That will def be my next Bike. Was just out of my budget this year. My Wife (financial Manager) said no to the BMW, so I had to take the KTM 390 Duke as my next choice for a commuter.

it is a bit far from EL, but the Baviaans was built by the good Lord specifically with the GS in mind :)

Baviaans is my #1 on the "To Do" list.Have only heard great things about it and how much a GS loves it.

Nice bike Marvin; very nice. One comment - if you are planning to put on crash protection (if not on already) do it straightaway. It is soooo painful to scratch a brand new bike unnecessarily.

Hi. Bash plate, crash bars and bark busters ordered already. Will be here next week. Should I have the crash bars sprayed to match the frame?

Nice bike Marvin; very nice. One comment - if you are planning to put on crash protection (if not on already) do it straightaway. It is soooo painful to scratch a brand new bike unnecessarily.

TBH I dont have crash bars on mine. I have dropped it a couple of times and no scratches. The foot pegs and pannier bars pretty much keep everything else away from the ground. If I had crash bars they would have got scratched and looked kuk now.

I am a bit of a weight weenie when it comes to my GS, though

Edited by facmp

TBH I dont have crash bars on mine. I have dropped it a couple of times and no scratches. The foot pegs and pannier bars pretty much keep everything else away from the ground. If I had crash bars they would have got scratched and looked kuk now.

I am a bit of a weight weenie when it comes to my GS, though

What foot pegs do you suggest I buy? Or are the std ones good enough?