Basic Etiquette - Andrew Joubert Letter in "Bicycling" This Month

Guest Zeitgeist

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the letter and read it. Very benign. Fun riders riding all over the road stuff. I dont know who Andrew Joubert is but I believe some personal issues are at play here.

What did he expect? Pro riders and a peleton on a fun ride???....

He should rather try riding with the serious guys - except I doubt he will be able to keep up....

As for the woman who rode into me when I was stopped on the side of the path on the spruit today - FFS learn to use your front brake... alternately stay at home before you ride into a tree and hurt yourself...

He should rather try riding with the serious guys - except I doubt he will be able to keep up....

As for the woman who rode into me when I was stopped on the side of the path on the spruit today - FFS learn to use your front brake... alternately stay at home before you ride into a tree and hurt yourself...

Was she hot? Cause it totally matters to me if the chick who rides into me is hot or not....

Jip. Expecting Pro standards when you are cruising along at 25km/h.

Still quite can not work out what the kids have to do with this.

Always 2 sides to a story, I spoke to a lady today and she said " I kept screaming hold your line FFS and she screamed STRAAAAVA " a few times, then she decided to OWN the BIATCH , and bumped him out the way :)

On the topic of this Bicycling issue, did anyone notice the model they used to show off +- R10,000 winter riding outfits- he look the part, at first glance... if you then take another look and see his scrawny hairy legs with no calves or any sign of ever being a real cyclist, wtf is up with choosing such a poser to pose such expensive kit?

Was she hot? Cause it totally matters to me if the chick who rides into me is hot or not....

NO.... not even close to hot..... :) I would have given her a skills lesson if she had been... :)

On the topic of this Bicycling issue, did anyone notice the model they used to show off +- R10,000 winter riding outfits- he look the part, at first glance... if you then take another look and see his scrawny hairy legs with no calves or any sign of ever being a real cyclist, wtf is up with choosing such a poser to pose such expensive kit?

He is a friend of the editor and cheap...

He is a friend of the editor and cheap...

Serious? So cheap they can't even afford to shave his legs or photoshop in a vein or cyclist tan, etc?

.........I think you have a stalker.....the accident was staged......or she was just lucky to do it right next to the HUB's medical expert and practitioner......

....more important, did you or the bike sustain any injuries...?

Edited by BarHugger

I found the letter and read it. Very benign. Fun riders riding all over the road stuff. I dont know who Andrew Joubert is but I believe some personal issues are at play here.

please post it so we can see what the fuss is all about

Guest Smimby

please post it so we can see what the fuss is all about

I find it funny that the OP took sooooo long to read the mag, the new one is about to the stores.

post-29158-0-29085600-1401685346_thumb.jpg