2014 Bronson on OLX

deonkretch

Don't be so sceptical. It's still for sale on there. Maybe the geezer moved back from somewhere in the uk to jozi shore and it's still for sale. Because no one in the UK wants a Bronson. It could happen. ;)

I called dibs and I'm sending him my bank details now.

LOL

PS: Is he paying you to take the bike off his hands? :P

Email response:

Hello There,

This is a great riding, very fast and efficient 2014 Santa Cruz Tallboy,size large in Tennis Yellow,Otherwise it's in great shape.The bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it comes with a clean title and the price I'm selling it for R18,000, which is includes all charges.

I live in Swellendam In the Western Cape, but I will be Returning back to the U.S.A( Atlanta GA) and I'll be moving there permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go.

Here is the spec;

Large Bronson C frame, arguably one of the best frames on the market.

Pike RCT3 150mm forks

Fox Kashima CTD shock upgrade

Shimano XT brakes

Shimano XT crankset

Shimano XT front derailleur - Just fitted

SRAM X9 rear derailleur type 2

SRAM X9 shifters

SRAM X9 hubs on Mavic 321 rims (New)

Bontrager XR3 2.4 tyres (New)

Rockshox Reverb stealth

Renthal Fat Bar

ODI grips

Please if you are Interested in the Purchase,I will help you with all freight Arrangements,I will suggest you revert back to me with the Following Details for Delivery and Transportation:

Your Full Names.............

Delivery Address.............

Phone Numbers................

If you are Interested in the Viewing and Pick Up,you can Use my Address Below to Come for the Viewing and Pick up,You will Pay a 50% Payment Deposit which is Refundable,If you Test and Bike and you are not Satisfied the Courier will Refund your Deposit Back in Cash to you,I believe you will be 100% Satisfied After seeing and Testing the Bike,Please if you Interested in Coming over give us a Day & Date,Since i have other People Interested in the Purchase as well.I have Attached a Few Pics to this Mail.

Have said that's great as I stay close enough to Swellendam to test / view on Saturday. Awaiting his response...

(Here's to hoping it doesn't change to a Juliana by then seeing that it's already morphed from a Bronson to a Tallboy that looks exactly like a Bronson...)

and COD doesnt work as you could be picking up a box with a brand new cheap Game special worth R799

You cant open and inspect before paying your cash

What, you Skeptical hub guys Don't buy This? Come for the Viewing and Be proved Wrong.

At that price you can't even buy the frame.

Gummi!!!!!!

I keep waiting for your avatar to take her top off